Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post a story of the most ctupid thing u have ever done!!!

one time playin paintball i shot my own player cause he got in my way and was gettin on every1's nerves and he said a few choiced words....we got n a argument and his friend shot me a bunch......the lesson is....hold back u anger with other team mates!!!!

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Well in 1st grade I can't really remember how, but I kind of crapped my pants. I remember I was in the bathroom, and Like I guess I didn't pull my jeans down far enough, because I remember sitting down and the poop was crawling up my tailbone. I knew I was screwed, but I was hoping I could make it to the end of the day without anyone noticing. Not too long later the teacher smelled it, and saw it pokin up the top of my jeans, and I got sent home and cried. Don't let it fool you though I was still the coolest back then! If only I still had the moves...

And I'm dead serious this really did happen, I also pissed my pants like once a week on the bus ride home cause I wasn't very good at holding it in. 1st grade was so fun. Then I had to see a school counselor like half way through the year and corrected my ways. I was such a freak back in elementary school. I remember getting in trouble for the stupidest stuff. Like once I saw this kid pull a pocket knife on this other kid, but I kept distorting the story further and further each time I talked to the principle. In fact all of the kids that saw it didn't have the same story if I remember correctly. Come to think of it I was pretty much like living the ghetto life as a little kid, our bus got shot at once, knife fights happened at recess, and a teacher got fired for lacing chocolate with exlax that he gave his kids once. It still goes on at the school I swear, just last month some teacher got arrested for molesting little girls :naughty . It's funny the paper had some quote that read: "He has been told not to touch little girls any more." So what, does that mean he can still touch boys, lol?

That guy used to be my teacher too...
Oh yah and the PE teacher got fired for looking at kid ****. Kind of freaky I always remember him referring to us with petnames and such. Sick. Ahhhhh... I'm done 0?

·
Registered
967 Posts
Last night at work i ran over a sprinker valve in a cart, it created a 50 foot geyser out of the ground right next to the driving range and it went for about a half an hour. my boss is like "dont worry spencer things can be fixed" "BUT PEOPLE CAN ALSO BE REPLACED"
i dont know how i would have seen it though, it was the greater cedar rapids open so we were working till 11 and it was pitch black. i hope im not gonna get fired. it almost flipped the cart when i ran it over too. It was really fun though i got soaked

·
Banned
3 Posts
We were playing rescue the president and the other team had the president and was taking him back to the start point. We had a guy hiding behind a bunker waiting to ambush them from behind, and we had to distract them by shooting them. I had some paint broken in my barrel, but my bro had stolen my squeegee, so I shot one paintball, it curved down ALOT, and hit the guy waiting to ambush the president.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I have a few.

Touched a stove burner to see how hot "hot surface" was.
Intentionally rolled a golf cart. (THAT was fun!)
Flew my R/C airplane into my G/F.

I try and remember some more!

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I do the stupidest stuff skateboarding. I tried to do a 6 foot transfer into a halfpipe, but I was too far on the side to make it but I ollied anyways and I hit the side of the halfpipe, it was a flat wall and I was going really fast. And I did a faceplant into a pile of six burning matchbooks. that wasnt fun.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Mixing 3 shots of Absinth with 3 shots of Vodka, and a half a can of redbull when I was living in England. I pounded 3 of those in like 10 minutes. Then had some more later. I think I hurled for 5 hours. Now the smell of Vodka makes me wanna die. Good times tho, just stupid

·
Registered
609 Posts
JTUntouchable said:
Mixing 3 shots of Absinth with 3 shots of Vodka, and a half a can of redbull when I was living in England. I pounded 3 of those in like 10 minutes. Then had some more later. I think I hurled for 5 hours. Now the smell of Vodka makes me wanna die. Good times tho, just stupid
I thought all you English drank was tea! :D :D

·
Registered
770 Posts
So did I till I went there. I'm so not english... I'm from L.A. They do love their tea and coffee... but think of it this way. On every block is at least 3 pubs. And their Cider rocks... tastes better than beer, and is stronger. AND at the stores you can get them in 2 litre bottles... we didn't know how to judge how much to drink off the bat... so we each pounded one.. such a bad idea. Who woulda thought we were in Oxford to study? I swear though... English people... tea/coffee/beer/cider/hash. The house I lived in was FULL of stoners. My homestay dad, sister, and brother... hardcore stoners. It was trippy. Crazy English people.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
I was messin around with my new egg 2 in my friends backyard and since there is the thing where pballs can get stuck i shot a few times with no balls comin out, then pointed at my friends leg from 7-8 feet away and bam, shot him in the leg. He was talkin on the phone to when it happened, i felt sooo stupid when i first did it but its funny lookin back on it.

·
Registered
757 Posts
A friend and I were in 8th grade IPS.. Intro to Physical Sciences.. and the bastard light my pencil on fire. I took his pen and held the tip over the flame expecting it to melt. In ink inside caught fire and shot out the back, covering myself and the desk with flaming ink. Took me 5 seconds to pat it all out, the teacher came over and was like "whats going on" and I gave her the "nothing, nothing, my pen was leaking."

1 - 20 of 36 Posts