How serious are you guys

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stickman436 said:
I just started to play and this is my first year (im a sophmore). How long have you been playing for?
i originally started when i was 4, quit after 5th grade and picked it back up again as a freshmen in high school because i saw a thing for tennis and was like hmm i used to play

so yeah i'm a sophomore now too

·
Registered
346 Posts
lets-c-u-dance said:
I'm looking to go pro, i hang with Andy Roddick and Maria Sarapova all day long,:dodgy:

if u believed that^^, i barely watch tennis let alone play, but it is pretty fun to watch
Its pretty fun to watch the bolded text above.

O

·
0 Posts
So I have a tennis court in my backyard.

I play a few times a week with my sister, I'm definitely gonna do it in highschool. Still just learning though.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
stickman436 said:
Soooooo I now play number 1 doubles on my JV team, and I have only been playing for about 2 months. There are kids on the team that have been playing for 5 years.

Pure skills. :hug:
sweetness

i'm currently injured, blew my shoulder serving, popped my wrist returning a serve, and i have a lil tennis elbow

but i used to play 2nd, 3rd, and 4th doubs i keep moving around but always 1st doubs during the tournament

since i'm a sophomore my coach likes to play all the juniors because they all need to be trained for varsity next year

·
Registered
814 Posts
That sucks about the injury, what kind of serve do you have? I have a fast slice first serve and a slower slice serve for my second. And I never have any problems like that.

I can't imagine blowing my shoulder on a serve. Ur Crazy

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
stickman436 said:
That sucks about the injury, what kind of serve do you have? I have a fast slice first serve and a slower slice serve for my second. And I never have any problems like that.

I can't imagine blowing my shoulder on a serve. Ur Crazy
my first serve is always a flat unless i feel like changing it up a bit

my second, lately i've been doing a lot of kick serves but i like to switch up a bit between american twists (slick serves) and slice, sometimes when i'm against lazy kids who hate running i'll prolly throw in a spoon serve (underhand slice) just for kicks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts