Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
It has a flashlight on it you dumbass, that dosn't exactly make it a "sniper gun." Excuse me your Highness for the fact that it isn't all shiny and bright colored purple and red and blue, but it's a ****ing scenario game! Pull your head out of your ass, that goes for the lot of you little bastards that piss yourselves when you see someone whereing a Ghillie Suit or some camo tape on a gun. ****ing PC thugs.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Yeah seriously....take a joke.

How am I freaking out? I'm sitting in my computer chair right now actually. Maybe you should consider leaving too if something so trivial is making you piss your pants in anger. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
and its a world of pain...hook up the pic again dousche. I have been to loads of scenarios and I play with my glossy guns...I played the last one with my bright red phantom...you don't have to dress like a retard to play in the woods.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Bubbajr. said:
and its a world of pain...hook up the pic again dousche. I have been to loads of scenarios and I play with my glossy guns...I played the last one with my bright red phantom...you don't have to dress like a retard to play in the woods.
*puts guillie suit away*

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I wear camo...its when fat asses pull there home made ghillie over there head and ten dollar gun just to be ripped apart by five guys they didn't even see cause they passed out from the heat of the suit. Or the fat dude is walking down a dirt road and gets smashed by guys off to the side...these things make me laugh.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Yeah, I know there isn't sniping, that's why I made that reference. Having a flashlight on your gun while wearing a guillie suit or camo is pure idiocy. The light will give you away right away.

·
Registered
89 Posts
guarante the lights for looks, and i play woodsball with my Paintball junkies jersey, its bright blue, but im playing in a red dawn scenarion this weekend, so im gonna wear basic camo pants and a camo shirt, no guila suit

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
It's a guy with a Tippman that has a flashlight taped to the barrel and he's wearing Realtree camo with somekind of cutup rag things on his head to make like a Ghillie hat to break up his form in the night scenario game.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wow, post turned ugly kinda quick.

No Zero, that's not me. I think I wore camo all of 2 months when I first started playing.

This is a piss-poor pic, but it's essentially what I wore "back in the day", and what I'll still wear in a pump game when I'm feeling nostalgic. Our field team was rather cocky, so we didn't believe in camo for a few reasons: A- We didn't need it on our home turf. B- We wanted something different. C- We wanted people to know who got them out (we all had unique shirts, my fav was a skeleton wearing a blue tux, top hat, and monocle, holding an ace of spades.) :D

Contrary to popular belief, you don't need a real-tree ghillie to blend in to the woods. Even in day urbans we usually managed to pop out of nowhere and tag someone. It's a matter of knowing where someone will be, and what they can see from that approach. There is sniping of a fashion in paintball, just no one does it anymore.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts