Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Do you like the new forum lay out?

• NO!!! Put it back to the way it was before!!

Votes: 34 72.3%
  • Ya, Its fine this way.

Votes: 13 27.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno who set the forum up this way...but it sucks...wat is with these extra "sub catergories"....you go in cockers...then you got the Mech cockers then Electric cockers? You go into rate my gun...then there is a low end...and a high end?

everywhere you go there are these stupid sub categories....

We dont need them...take them out, espeically the ones in the gun forums. They should be one big category so EVERYONE with that gun is in that forum...not half in mech and half in electric. Not only oes it cause more confussion (and more places for noobs to mispost) but it is just a pain.

Put it back to the way it was before....whoever did it....We never asked for a facelift...we just want the forum back to the way it was BEFORE this hole thing happend.

And by the way...dont u dare try to bann me avanters this has nothing to do with spam or talking about the hacking thing...this is about how the forum is.

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
Lets give it a couple of days first. The new setup was done quickly to get things back to speed. If we need, we can rearrange them quickly in the future. Personally I sort of like the new setup, but its up to everyone else.

This is a good poll (I won't vote on it.)

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
accesible? sure...but in the long run...your post will not be seen by as many people as before...and you need to click 20 diffreent times to get to your category....

plus many questions will have to do with both categories....for example...you may be asking about the best delrin bolt for a cocker...well mech cockers and electric cockers both hvae delrin bolts...so which do u post in? hmmm well if you want more answres...post in both...but hten that will take more time...then your gonna get PMs from avanters saying your spamming the forum when you really simply want more people to see your quesstion....and on and on and on....

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
Flatliner105 said:
accesible? sure...but in the long run...your post will not be seen by as many people as before...and you need to click 20 diffreent times to get to your category....

plus many questions will have to do with both categories....for example...you may be asking about the best delrin bolt for a cocker...well mech cockers and electric cockers both hvae delrin bolts...so which do u post in? hmmm well if you want more answres...post in both...but hten that will take more time...then your gonna get PMs from avanters saying your spamming the forum when you really simply want more people to see your quesstion....and on and on and on....

I didn't realize it was broken down so far like that. Sorry. I'd say that yes, that does need to be changed.... I'll get right on it.

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
355 Posts
errr.. good point.. but for that matter you might as well eliminate all categories and have your thread seen by everyone. I guess I agree with you to some sort.. but let's wait and see how it turns out.

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
100%Wooddog said:
What cobra i thought on cobra_registered you said that you couldn't remember your password and it was much more complicated than that.......ok well i'm confused and i don't like changes that much. (no)
I'm on my laptop now.... where I had it written down. Now I remember it because I changed it to something with at least half a chance I can remember.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts