Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well last night one of my friends was throwing a huge party (his 4th big one of the week, his parents are gone in florida) and so there was around 100 or so people over there (mostly people 18-and older)

well around 3 am I was leaving and one of my friends,Sam Taggart who graduated 2 years ago, was leaving also. So a bunch of people are leaving and we are all saying our goodbyes. I drive home ( i live about half a mile from his house) and i crashed on my bed. I woke up at around 5 am because my cell phone had rang about 6 times, It was one of my friends named rachel saying that I needed to come to her house right away.

Well it turns out that Sam, who was real drunk, took a turn not 200 yards from my house going about 70 mph and flipped his pathfinder several times, hit a tree and died instantly

This is my first account of anyone being real close to me getting killed and it sucks.

heres a link to the local paper artical

Link to Jackson Sun

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Snip3r said:
I lost 2 friends like that...someone should of taken his keys, you figure out of 100 people over 18...someone would of been responsible enough...
he should have had half a brain and wore his seatbelt too cause that couldve helped out

·
12,110 Posts
SEatbelts wont help in that kind of a situation. The best thing seatbelts do is keep you in the seat rather then flying through the windshield. This makes it so the EMT's can get to you without having to look 100 yards down the road becuase you flew out of the windshield.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Really sucks man. I had a friend go over a hill and cross into the wrong lane and roll his suv into a bunch of trees. It was a ford explorer and you could not tell it was afterwards, and he died on the scene. One of my other friends was in the car and he only suffered a shattered elbow and a collapsed lung, and is luckily doing well now and had been back to school. It's really hard losing a friend of yours, especially in a car accident.

Brandon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts