Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok yesterday i went to test drive a mustang GT with my friend

the first dealership we go to they say they dont have one

the next dealership we go to is closed but they are supposed to be open and they have one

we go to volvo to test drive a Volvo S40 R (AWD, 300 HP)
closed

we go to BMW to test drive a M3
closed

We go to subaru to test drive a STi

the salesman dosnt know **** about the car(he cant even open the hood)

we ask if we can take it out and hes like "no we dont let people test drive this car" (even tho they had 4) so we let him know how retarded he is and leave

we see a mazda dealer and stop in to drive a RX-8

they are understaffed so the finance officer comes out to help us and we ask him if we can test drive it he says "sure ill go get the keys, you can take it through midland mill road and see what this baby can do" (yes he said that)

so we take it out and figure out how to turn of the traction control and we are going down this very windy road and there are some teenagers infront of us in a WRX acting as a blocker. So we ripped through this road and we were very impressed with this car.

this car is very quik(not fast) and has great handling for a RWD car

i definatley underestimated this car and the WRX infront of us didnt do bad either because he wasnt ever really in our way

the first time i typed this it got erased because pbf said the server was to busy...

-viper

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
how old are you? I've always wanted to test drive cars like that, but I don't think anyone would bother wasting their time cuz they know I couldn't buy one

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im 16 my friend is like 29 and hes an airline pilot for independence air so he did the driving which was ok with me cause hes an excellent driver and im still learnin and he has a 92 GT mustang

he says the GT could take the RX-8 in the strait aways

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
u generally ahve to be 18 to test drive. i need to go do that one day...there are soo many fast ass cars at the lots around here...

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
next on our agenda is a porche dealership... he actually knows the manager and hes drivin a 03 911 turbo there already

there a ferrari/maserati/any nice car(vettes,vipers,stangs,bmws,hummers,caddys,no porche tho) so we wanna test drive a CTS-V or a 2002 Mustang Cobra R that they have there...

also i wanna try toget my dad to take me and drive a lightning

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Just find high school kids with nice cars. If you're cool with them you cna drive their cars occasionally.

Coolest car I drove was a 350Z. You shoulda dropped by the Nissian Dealer.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i really need to get up w/ my cuz next time he's in town and go test drive some cars. there are 2 car lots in particular that i'd like to visit. one constantly has acuras, high en lexus's, hummers, Z's, etc. the other carreis mostly nice toyotas and hondas. but in the showroom they ALWAYS have at least one nice nice kick A car. for a while it was a porche 911, then a camaro SS that was hopped up w/ a blower, etc. now its a super sweet camaro and some nice harleys.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
y on earth are they mixing acuras hondas toyotas with hummers porches Zs and other hi end cars

the only thing from honda acura or toyata that should be allowed are S2000(must admit its a sweet car) and any supras

and maybe a NSX but not like many dealerships have those ne ways

1 - 9 of 9 Posts