Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I should start practicing for my "Tetris Season 2003-2004" that much of you will know as, the school year (I have it on my calculator, and that's all I do).

Anyways....is anyone else into this game? It is SO addicting it's not even funny. It gets into your brain and doesn't let go. If you play it for a long time straight, I swear that you see blocks falling in your head for days. My friend and I think that it may or may not have been the last act of hostility from the cold war. We think that the Russians made it in attempt to have a mind control devise to screw over us Americans. But of course the attempt came just a little too late and was never used for it's "real" purpose. That is also complete bull and just a story we made up to tell to the "conspiracy" and paranoid kids at school. After all that rambling now...anyone else like the game?

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
no, I have snake on my calc. (The one where you control the snake who eats and gets bigger when it eats but can't hit its tail or the wall) It's so addicting. Once I got 102. That's the record for my school.

·
Registered
390 Posts
you can beat tetris? i always thought it just kept going. I had tetris for gameboy, but i dont play much gameboy these days.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Expanzion said:
102...if thats the same as the nokia phones...thats quite pathetic....anyway...i dont find tetris very addicting...but in the third grade wed play it every morning before class started...the one on the old windows OS...me and my friend almost beat the game
no, it's very different. The snake is thicker so there is less room to maneuver and you get 1 point for each thing you eat. Also, after I hit one hundred, the head broke off and it suddenly went really, really fast.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It'll do that to you. About the falling blocks thing...I'm not joking. Me, my brother, and lots of kids at school who play it say the same thing....for hours for some...but me...days. It's really sad.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Last edited by Andrew on August 24th at 19:57 AM

Anyone else see that....bottom of the message above this one. Off topic in my own thread...but how can Andrew be editing threads?

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
and look at the time. ;)

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HAHA, I'm a douche. Yea, I saw it on all his other posts too. I guess I was too tired to even realize the time was gayed up.

Once again, I, as in Tony, am a douche.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Where do you guys go to get your calc games? Right now, I only have some really crappy ones.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts