Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Tex's Dragun The One

4K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  bobide 
#1 ·
Alright here it is. Comments? Specs are listed in my signature.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks, Ive decided to run it single regulated, without an inline regulator. It should improve the gun's performance substantially.

#5 ·
i love the color lol ^^^^
i have a blue /black TES, but yours looks better cause of gloss. dusted paint just sucks ass.
get a Tboard, and THEBETTERONE trigger.
8/10
when you say classic timmy frame do you mean the internals? or jsut the front block?

#6 ·
I had it installed but had difficulty mounting the microswitch off the one board so i scrapped the idea. I havent removed it from my sig but I am about to now ;). Ill probably add a timmy solenoid, ram, ram sleeve, poppit, and valve in the next year.

#7 ·
looks sweet
8/10

#9 ·
I swear it wasn't me Medic!!

@guy that just replied to a seven year old thread, upgrades are aftermarket parts you buy to improve performance. Usually a trigger, barrel, or anything else that isn't great on your current marker. For low end markers though, you're better off saving the money and putting it towards a mid / high end later on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.