Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who's excited???

im on page 3 of a paper im almost done with that is due tomorrow. once im done, im going to have a few beers and watch some espn.

monday - im driving home with a friend right after im done with class at 11, and we're driving to university of delaware to pick up a friend.

tuesday - im driving up to new paltz to drive my brother and another friend home.

wed. - all my friends will home this night, and there's a class of 2007 reunion thing at my HS. so it will be cool talking to people i havent seen in months. most people say they couldnt give a **** aobut HS anymore, but im looking forward to seeing people i havent seen in a while that i want to.

thurs. - thanksgiving. JETS/COWBOYS. jets will upset dallas rollin:

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
mon- work
tues- work
wed- work
thur-goin to sisters house and eatin, then to the g/f's house and eating, then back to mine to eat some more. Then getting drunk and probably gettin rid of all the **** I ate earlier in the day. Yup, sounds like a plan.

·
kills jihad on contact
352 Posts
mon-takeing my new dirtbike out for a drive

tues-going to get my new gun (hopefully)

wed-up north with my new gun to sight in the scope and hopefully get some more rifle hunting time

thurs-dad aunt everyone is going up to the cabin for thanksgiving, little do they know im just gonna skip it and go out hunting and prolly stay up there the weekend

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
mon-takeing my new dirtbike out for a drive

tues-going to get my new gun (hopefully)

wed-up north with my new gun to sight in the scope and hopefully get some more rifle hunting time

thurs-dad aunt everyone is going up to the cabin for thanksgiving, little do they know im just gonna skip it and go out hunting and prolly stay up there the weekend
What kinda gun and bike did you get?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Monday - School/Work
Tuesday - School/Work/Hang out with my new woman who's leaving to NC for all weekend..
Wednesday - Work 8-5
Thursday - Get fat
Friday - Get drunk
Saturday - Get drunk
Sunday - Recover/maybe hang with lady friend

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Monday- school/college essays
Tuesday- school/college essays
Wednesday- like 3 hours of school possibly college esssays
Thursday- turkey at my place
Friday- college essays/partying
Saturday- college essays/partying
Sunday- Paintball?

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Monday - Schedule classes for spring semester, go to class

Tuesday - Hang out with my sister who is up from Florida for Thanksgiving, watch movies, eat pizza, etc.

Wednesday - Go to class

Thursday - Eat.

Friday - Morning:Shop (eek) Night:party

Saturday - Dunno yet

Sunday - Be sad because break is over and having to go back to school.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Monday: Work til 5, then Chemistry class, then sister's birthday dinner ****.
Tuesday: Work til 6, and I'm going to try to work on college crap as well as normal school crap.
Wednesday: Work til 5, Chemistry plus lab, then working on school/college crap.
Thursday: Thanksgiving crap, then school crap.
Friday: Hang out with my friends who are home from college.
Saturday/Sunday: Go to St Augustine with two of my friends.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Finished the first trimester at my school, had exams, this whole week off, chilling out maxin', uncle is coming to visit (which I'm stoked about, since he never visits), going up to northern vermont to chill with my old friends, it's 20 degrees outside and we're supposed to get some snow.

Overall pretty excited.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Monday: Laundry, packing, homework
Tuesday: Classes, catching my flight
Rest of the break, seeing my girlfriend, family, best friends, and being back home.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
You go to school on Sunday? Or are you in college?! I thought you were like 15/16.

Tomorrow's plans changed, I have to get up at 7:30 to drive to Milwaukee and pick up my mom at the airport. Then we'll prolly eat, chill, do whatever. Who knows. Then wednesday is still class but I may just go to my first class (college writing) and skip the other 2 just cuz family will be up and such.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Only have 1 real class tomorrow. Not doing anything in it. Can't skip though, already skipped too many times.

Wednesday I'm getting really baked with a few dudes, then maybe hanging out with a lucky little lady.

Thursday I'm eating everything I can.

Friday, getting baked and hitting up those turkey leftover sandwiches.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Today - got ****ed up didnt go to class
Tuesday - Turkeyday with some bross and broettes at a pizza place
Wedneday - class then work
Thursday - 2 turkey day dinners with family
Friday - work 7-11 greeting people then prolly going to see whats left from black friday

1 - 20 of 22 Posts