Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a tippman 98 custom like meny ppl but i am looking for chep or mid ranged parts and upgrads i can do to my 98 to make it look sweet and preform just as well mabe better but the only thing is im only 13 so $$$$ in limited if u know what i mean lol. so tell me what you did to your custom. are stocks worth it? what barral? thanks all for ansers i will get p.s nice to meet you all just join forum .

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
Personaly the first thing that I would recomend is polishing the intrenals because it is simple mod that will help with the profomance of the gun and help you get more shots out of a tank. I would ask my parrents to help me doing it though

Also save a little money and look into getting a new barrel like a progresive or any other barrel for around $30 just make sure it has the right treads

But the best thing to do is a little bit at time so that you can find what you like and don't.

As for what i did to mine take a look at Mr. Speedy in my sig. the gun is 2 years old and preforms just as well as a good number of high end guns

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks a lot i am kind of new to paintball so i am going to ask a realy noob ? what is polishing the inside?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i was thinking that as well i think i will ask them if thaey need some help becose me and my frinds site is off the hock but what did u think of the place should i try to the place out?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds like they going to be seeing me soon i emailed they to see what best time ands day to go is(hate to get there when no ones there lol)

·
sk8 with paint
390 Posts
yeah its good to go when ppl are there, but if its your first game try and play with people near ur skill level, not tourny players. if you play woodsball a stock and sling are helpful sinse you play for a while and mite get tired of holding your gun. the new barel is a very important uograde so get that after you polish internals. mayb look into RT.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
yea i was thing about a rt

what is a good price to buy a rt how much $$$

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
buy a good barrel and do all the home mods(lighten up the trigger, etc) then move on to the rt when you have the cash.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok but mordisdum what is all that air stuff you havce hocked to your gun and is that something i should look into ?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Swimman, seriously, how old are you?

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
swimman5 said:
ok but mordisdum what is all that air stuff you havce hocked to your gun and is that something i should look into ?
if you mean hooked up to my gun.

It's just a regulator and a front air adaptor.

I would not recomend this to some one that is just starting

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok jsut wondering

·
Registered
559 Posts
there are more ups for tippmanns then any other gun you wont have a problem finding them especially on the internet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts