Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I just auditioned for a big-budget movie they're shooting here in Rochester. I think I made a fairly good impression with the director, he loved my Led Zeppelin shirt. I'll let you guys know if I make it or at least get a call back.

-Jin

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was just open calls, so I didn't audition for a specific role yet. But hopefully I will get a call back for whatever role the director thinks I'd be best in. He was a really cool guy, and quite young.

www.driverswantedmovie.com That's his other movie that is just opening, but there's some info about the one I auditioned for ('Sophmores').

-Jin

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
i was in 2 movies, first one was uhh ****, i forget the name, it wasent a good movie well i was in a bus and the bus drove off a cliff we all died excepft for the main character, the name had something to do with red hair or somthing, its a real movie.
then in the pledge, with that dirty looking guy, whats his name..... jack somehitn nickelson? what ever he was in batman as the joker. dircted by sean penn. i was just playing in the playground at the very beginning of the movie. made like 200 hundy from both.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts