Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TMC Special Edition Matrix.

I was thinkin bout gettin a pink matrix and was wondering how heavy they are, I've read some reviews and people said they tend to be on the heavy side, reason being I'm a front playa.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
lol, matrix's arn't the lightest guns ever, yet they arn't the heaviest... but i don't understand why ur buying and old skool trix? the resale sucks on them, Try and get a Proto, DM4, or DM5. they are lighter and it'll be better in the long run

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
trade in value is better, seen them go for timmys, angels, and other matrixes, and I don't much like the new style of the proto DM4 and DM5 but moneys a factor as well, old skool matrix is $750.

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
i like old school matrix's better than the new ones. But resale isn't very good, but either is pre 2k4 timmys, angels that arn't flyed. Only way your going to get good resale on a gun is if its costing you 1000+ or is very rare.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
forumrider99 said:
i like old school matrix's better than the new ones. But resale isn't very good, but either is pre 2k4 timmys, angels that arn't flyed. Only way your going to get good resale on a gun is if its costing you 1000+ or is very rare.
so true which sucks cause there are a lot of great guns out there that don't pass the 1000+ level.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I shoot both styles, and love them both. There is alot of ballers out there looking for the old school LED Matrix. I get offers for mine all the time (even though it's not for sale). They are fast, accurate, & dependable and ballers realize that, so resale shouldn't be a problem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts