Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea, i guess the real cars dont usually look like the concept, which in some cases is a VERY GOOD thing.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
enalsisiht said:
yeah im glad it isnt like that cuz i have a 66 mustang that im fixing. it is nothing like that
is it like the one in my sig........ive been building mine for about 3 yrs now

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
dodge made a concept back in the 60's that looked alot like thaat, except i think it was even longer and had the cadillac cone style taillights and stuff, and that roll bar had lights on it...

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
enalsisiht said:
almost exactly like the one in ur sig, cept its blue
mine is blue too......its just a very dark metallic blue

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
the front end looks like the cone shape of the superbird/daytona charger, otherwise they are complete opposites. Theres 2 superbirds in my town, and both are absolutely immaculate. I wished i could get one, but even the ones in so-so condition go for 130-140,000

otherwise yes, that concept is ugly as hell....

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
crustybug said:
the front end looks like the cone shape of the superbird/daytona charger, otherwise they are complete opposites. Theres 2 superbirds in my town, and both are absolutely immaculate. I wished i could get one, but even the ones in so-so condition go for 130-140,000

otherwise yes, that concept is ugly as hell....
......yes it was ugly as sin, but that ugly little car actually won races.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
^ yup. superbird looks tons better, but its the same basic body idea is all i'm sayin.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
i wasnt dissing the superbird, i like those more than i like my fav....charger, but thats because it was built off of a charger body.....superbirds among my favorite cars, i was saying that that mustang was ugly...

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Yea, that was the concept, then it was decided the Mustang should be changed to a sporty secretaries car. thumup:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
doomsday said:
Yea, that was the concept, then it was decided the Mustang should be changed to a sporty secretaries car. thumup:

ouch, burn

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i know, im a chevy man so it doesnt bother me. I just know ford guys have a problem accepting that, lol.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
lol, Cars like the Chevelle, Nova, Impala, ect wern't meant to be muscle cars when they were designed either. The Chevelle was meant to be an "economical family car", basically the Honda Civic of its day. Very few old muscle cars were designed from the beginning to be muscle cars. The Ford Ranchero (The El Camino was Chevy's version that came out later) was designed to be a Ford Fairlane (a family car) for Farmers. Interesting stuff.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts