Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, oh my god, its for sale.

Two things before you read the rest of this thread.

1. Once the marker has been paid for, it is no longer "The Alpha Mag".

2. I will be building another RogueMag, and dubbing it TheAlphaMag.

Alright. That said, here goes:

Marker: Automag RT Pro
Valve: Black X-valve 175
Valve Serial: VV06443
Body: RPG Exile Body 150
Rail: RPG Splinter Rail 80
Foregrip: RPG Stick Foregrip 30
Snatch Grip: RPG Gripper Grip 30
Trigger Frame: RPG Chimera Frame 150
Trigger: RPG Splinter Trigger 30
On/Off: AGD ULT Trigger kit (9 shims) 20
Barrel: Stiffi Carbon Fiber 14" .691 90
Air System Adapter: Checkit Products Unimount 40

All new, this marker would cost about a grand. I put a lot and then some into it.

This marker is very special. I've done some of my own home modifications (all pictured on www.TheAlphaMag.com).

Home modifications include:

Angel grip panel has a circuitboard cut to fit the window. This gives it the appearance of being electronic.

The Chimera frame has been dremeled, drilled, and tapped for a quick and easy pneumatic modification (All you have to do is drop in the parts, and its pneumatic). PNEUMATICS NOT INCLUDED.

I have created a small light inside it that blinks every time you pull the trigger. This can not be used with the pneumatic modification

Almost every part of this mag screams RPG.

Some things you should know:

The Valve has a semi-stripped regulator nut. It costs $15 for a replacement from AGD, probably cheaper from Tuna or Rogue. The first section of it is stripped, so you need to insert the allen key the long way to adjust the velocity.

The X on the valve has faded noticably. I hear whiteout does wonders on it.

3 of the screws on the chimera are hex head screws, and the other 3 are flathead screws. The reason for this is so you can get at the rightgrip panel with a screwdriver, which is almost always more accessable to me.

The inside of the rail (the part that is unviewable when asssembled) has a small gouge from the safety set screw. You can not see it when the marker is assembled.

The right side of the trigger frame has a slight scratch from a drill bit. A sharpie will fix that right up.

The unimount has some notable gouges due to the fact that the fitting was removed and replaced hundreds of times. I'll include 4 brand spanking new norgen macroline fittings.

On the back of the trigger frame is a threaded hole (10-32) for a set screw. The set screw is a part of the pneumatic mod that shortens the length the sear has to be pulled.

Under the grip panels are two threaded holes designed to hold set screws that hold an MPA-3 Air Pilot Actuator by Clippard.

The sear seems to be having some issues (the bushing that is supposed to be machine stamped from AGD has come loose.. This causes the sear to twist a bit on the axis and get caught up on the body. AirgunDesigns will replace this free of charge because it is defective. The marker still works.

Pictures are all over my website (again, www.TheAlphaMag)

I tried to describe every blinking minor detail about this baby. I want you to know what your getting. You're getting a fast (clocked at 17bps bounce), sexy, light (2.3lbs), muppet mower.

This thing turns heads all the time. People think its an angel/shocker. Its awesome.

The Level 10 is in excellent shape and stops on a dollar. It might need some retuning because I have it set up for extreme bounce.

Here are some of my favorite pictures (which I can include on a few CD's for you if you'd like, but then can all be downloaded at my site)

Price: 650 OBO Shipped for your Pneumod ready, 17bps ripping, 2.3lbs, blinking, decieving, bouncing, Automag RPG Pro (a name I made up)

O

·
0 Posts
Um all I have right now is a tipman but I can throw in two co2 tanks and a hopper. The hopper is black and came w/ the gun.

I don't wanna get jipepd so you ship first?

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is better then a dm4. Maybe not in terms of speed and consistancy, but its a custom, mech, badass marker.

Nogo on the tippies bro.. I need monies.

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
again i still cant believe its going...

great offer guys get it while it lasts.. i wish i had cash for it.. but i guess free up even though its at the top

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
An entire section of me died inside when I saw alpha selling his mag...

Goodluck selling, especialy since I just noticed it wassent e-framed :who knew?:

I'll be looking for updates on the new mag soon!

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL sorry guy. I'm just getting my priorities in order right now. I still have a few other guns (mech cocker and a pump) I'll be more then happy with for a few months.

I kinda HAVE to get another mag (not that I dont want one), becuase my fanbase would probably kill me if I didnt.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
First medic.... now you.

WHAT'S THIS WORLD COMING TO!

Up For the marker that will be known as "the marker formerly known as the alpha mag"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.