Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

yeah it works, and it's coming out at IAO. It can also be turned off at any time, as u see curse and direction are adjustable on the fly.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Pshhht, I can do that with my cocker anytime I want! All I need to do is get a little paint in the barrel or breach... :rofl :rofl :rofl

·
Dont Steal My Avvy
329 Posts
it totally takes away the excitement of bunkering...so its lamme

it would be ok for woodsball but for speedball it would be lame to the max

·
12,110 Posts
Not going to work as effectively as the picture.

The paintball goes

"OMGBBQ! okay I'm supposed to curve exactly 4 meters from where I'm being shot..."

You'd have to get closer or farther depending on where you want the curve to go.

·
12,110 Posts
EVen if it DID make a sudden turn, predicting it would be very hard. You can adjust the amount of curve and what direction the curve goes, but you can't predice WHEN it will curve.

Velocity has a lot to do with that and if you rhsooting a tippy or somethign (what BT markets their stuff to), consistancy isn't going to be the best.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
alpha is right....

u would have to be a certain distance from your target bunker. then u would have to turn down your velocity if u wanted to hit a certain one, but then u would have to increase or decrease the spin.... then u want to shoot further and would increase the velocity, then increase the spin....

stupid idea, and if it worked, takes teh skill out of snap shooting.

atleast, i hope it dosnt work.... ;0

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
Good off the break maybe? Say your playing back left. And you wanna hook it to there back left. You already know distance. = Perfect.

I thought of this as well as the laser trigger about 2 years ago. Never told anyone though- ha...

Aw well..

·
12,110 Posts
MedicDVG said:
just another gimick barrel that will cost to much and do nothing really revolutionary.
So true medic.

Look at all the gimick and n00b magnet products there are out there.. Its kinda pathetic how these companies are taking advantage of newbies who dont know much.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
This is going to be funny when some newb uses one in speedball and the balls either curve into the ground or into the sky.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts