Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to leave this vauge because no one knows right now what is happening. I would like for contributing members to post threads within the lounge that are true databases...thats what a forum should be anyway. Im thinking of threads like member mugshots funny picture thread pets thread. Important stuff and stuff that has been amassed over time. If the section was wiped clean these could be saved.

Please post the link of the thread you would like to be looked at...do not post joke posts or thumb up posts they will be deleted and if it happens again you will be warned.

thanks for contributing.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think the chat would be something that we would not bring over its an older thing. We would have new chats each night or even part of the sticky could involve and on going chat. name. we could keep one aim chat always going..

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
yeah I like the one chat name always going that way there wouldnt be a lot of spread out ones but heres a good one.

http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70372

I actually enjoy looking at this picture as Im sure many others do. Its also one of sabs good topics..... actually lets face it anything sab makes should be saved.(but seriously Id like to see this stay)

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
yeah, pbf chat is pretty much allways occupied with a couple forum regulars

i think member mugshots, the cocker picture thread and and thread in which im involved should be archived

·
Banned
3,571 Posts

·
Banned
3,571 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Keep the music forum..

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For those of you too thick to get past the duo ****. This thread has nothing to do with duo. you are spamming and flaming right now and that is a great reason to be banned.
I am asking for specific threads of importance on this section.

Targetpractice can you think of threads in the music section that are worthy.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
the caht is awsome, how long has that been goin on? i just found out about it like this week, i allways looked intot he "paintball" chat, but never knew about the "pbf chat"

i guess im not with the in group or sumthin

1 - 20 of 33 Posts