Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yay!!! Upgraded EOS (aka Mori [there's a reason behind the name ;)])!

Stats:
Bob Long PillowBolt w/ Ion SBM
Q-Lock No Rise (stock)
Freak Jr. w/ BoreMaster Kit
360 QEV
Hybrid Push Button ASA
DXS 48/45 Tank
NXe Tank Cover (custom dyed red)
XSV VLocity w/ Dynasty Upgrade
Max-Flow R Vert Reg (stock)
Red CP Sling Trigger
Kila Detents

Future Stuff:
Freak 12" Front
7th Element Board

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
lord if you are gonna get a new barrel that you wanna keep those inserts with, GO DW SILLY. and those stock grips are pretty comfy(feels like they mold right into my hands), as for detents they really aren't worth it(maybe once the stock ones wear away), board I highly suggest APE(I have it and it is a beast). Good choice on trigger though, I plan on putting one in my gun as well. 7.5 right now, 8-9/10 with the listed upgrades.

·
Crafty Vet of Nutball
100 Posts
7/10 nice gun

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I said new detents because, qutie honestly, the stock rubber nubbins really suck >.<

I might look into the APE board if it's cheaper and a Virtue or a Tado board

As for barrel, I like the looks of the FREAK, but I need the two piece construction for my master plan in life (I have another project that uses the FREAK back and a modified front :) )

And I like the stock trigger, but I just like Sling and Scythe style triggers better :)

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I get just over 1000

And it's practically stock since there really isn't anything to upgrade.

So far, the Firebolt is the best BOB compatable bolt
The barrel system is already a FREAK
The feedneck is already a Q-lock
The vertical reg is already amazing, as it can take both unregulated CO2 and HPA, and has amazing consistancy

The only things to really upgrade would be:
QEV (which I have)
Trigger (not needed)
Grips (not needed)
ASA (not needed)
Detents (comming soon)
And a board (not needed)

The EOS already comes with some amazing hardware, so upgrading it further would be for more for cosmetics and feel. All the major performance upgrades are already built in, or have been already bought by me.

So yes, this thing is practically stock, but there really isn't anything else to upgrade to get anymore performance out of it. If I'm worng, please tell me what else I could get to make my EOS better than it is right now (and don't say a board, they're quite unnecessary, and probebly the vary last thing I ever get), and I'll seriously consider it.

·
Most Likely to Get Gogged
151 Posts
Well, it DOES look good. And I guarantee it's better balanced than how my Ion used to be (steelie + evlution 3 = the centre of gravity was behind the shooting grip).
What tank is that?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts