• They are gay as a football bat

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I like the band but all my friends call me gay! So whats up, what do you guys think?

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
their ok, ive only heard thier one song so i cant really judge, but i like that alot, its just so different than anything out there.

ohh, but i guess their really big in the UK, i talk to alot of british girls (alot of british chicks digg american guys) and they said that the darkness is liek huge over there

·
Registered
250 Posts
they are alright. but i think they should never EVER make another music vid again

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
that video did kick ass, like when the giant squid attacks and the start shooting lightning at and the drummer keeps hitting it. That was great.

The main reason I like them is that their music sounds so 70/80's.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
I like the band cause they're bringing back a 80's ish flavor. Also known as, music with talent. They almost remind me of queen just with a ****tier singer.

·
Registered
410 Posts
That video is disturbing

but ya they have that old style with the solos and whatnot good stuff
their other video thank god is not so disturbing

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Almost all metal has solos too, at least most of the good stuff...but it's not all "80's style." I don't see the 80's in it...except for him dressing like a pansy. Gar.

·
Registered
46 Posts
MP11 said:
i like them cuase they're different. its not the same (c)rap you hear on the MTV
Mike, how could you??? J/K. I really don't like them though. There is nothing good about a 50 year old man in a polyester suit.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts