Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rate my A-5, some parts were purchased on e-bay so the total price is lower than the total retail, but it cost me roughly 700 for everything including shipping.

Tippmann A-5 w/WAS E-Grip
Flatline Barrel
RIS Flatline Shroud
Tippmann Low Pressure Kit
Palmer's Pursuit Shop Male Regulator
Bob Long 0-1200 Psi Gauge
M249 SAW Stock(It's tilted and therefor way better than those Tasco M4 stocks)
Average rifle sling(Jungle Slung)
BSA Red Dot Sight
Picanty Rail
Custom Barrel Extension
RIS Front Grip With Collapsible Spring Loaded Bi-pod
Everyday Black Zip Tie(Shaved to a point at the end so it fits in the E-grip slot)
Tasco Drop Forward Block(In the grip so dirt wouldn't get in the E-grip)

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
How heavy is that thing? Seems like theres a bunch of stuff on it thats useless. 6/10 imo.

And you could of got a DM6 or Ego6 that imo, would preform better than that.

Guess your into milsim stuff.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went with the A-5 because I wanted a flatline, I used to have a 98c and was very impressed with the flatline. It is heavier than most markers, but not too heavy for anybody with some muscles in their arms. Honestly, besides the stock, I'm not sure what else you guys mean by 'too many useless parts'. I guess the the bi-pod is useless too, but it came as part of the front grip and the front grip with the bi-pod was the same price as other front grips without the bi-pod.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
it is made to look liek a real gun, which is what he wanted it to look like. and personally I think ti is one kick ass tippy.

9/10 for creativity and good choices in upgrades.

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
I think that's a very cool marker for milsim.

Coming from a forum of mainly speedballers, you aren't going to get very good ratings.

10 easy for a tippy though, every creative.

And :tdown: on the BT-4... those things are crap. All BT guns are just scaled-down tippys that dont shoot nearly as dependably.

IMO, if he wanted something like that, he wouldve gotten the BT, but he wanted a gun that was custom, that he could call original and his own. I respect that.

·
Registered
41 Posts
1/10 that gun is totall garbage could have bought an etek
Brilliant...:rolleyes:
It's a cool marker considering its purpose. Seems to be a lot of things sticking off the bottom (foregrip, reg, expansion chamber I assume). I'm sure its heavy, but there really isn't a practical way to make a marker such as this weigh 2 pounds. If it is what you want, bully for you.
10/10

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Wow, great performace and senerio ups.

Please tell thats not spray paint... it looks dangerously like it from the pics... I'll have to find out before I rate.
It is, but a hell of a spray paint job at that, still holds my original rating. and whoever flamed him for putting that money into that instead of an Etek, shut up please.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
heck if thats spray paint Ill up my score to 9.5, thats a great camo job if it is.thumup:
Yes he did a good job, but spray painting it after all that money put into it!!! Seems like a lame finish to a nice peice of work.

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
well, I'll put it like this:
Performance 5/10 Sorry, its just really not practical on either field
Looks/Style 9.7/10 Looks damn good for a milsim.

Either way, good show. If thats what floats your boat, then float on. :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts