Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the Best hopper to get that can get about 25 balls per second, because i am going to get the Spyder MR2 and it shoots 25 balls per second.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
sniper47 said:
the Spyder MR2 and it shoots 25 balls per second.
Thanks
no... no it does not... just because it says that doesnt mean it does... youll get 13-14 maybe 15 TOPS... just get a viewloader revvy or a reloader II... my reloader can keep up with my pilot just fine

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O should i just stay with a Spyder Xtra then

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On www.spyder.tv it says it shoots 25 balls per second, but i guesss from hearing from all of you its wrong

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
u will never be able to get it that fast. On top of that getting over 15bps will give the gun lots of kick (well for a paintball gun) and worsen ur accuracy.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya u need a vertical feed for it to go that fast, but a side feed makes it so you can put a scope and i kinda want that for woodsball. This gun would be good for speedball too because it has a detachable stock.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
sniper47 said:
ya u need a vertical feed for it to go that fast, but a side feed makes it so you can put a scope and i kinda want that for woodsball. This gun would be good for speedball too because it has a detachable stock.

No, dont get a scope, balls dont fly straight...never do

i hope your not saying a stock is good for speedball...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya i am talking about for about woodsball
a scope wouldn't be good for even woodsball?

·
Registered
225 Posts
not really. paintballs start falling as they get farther away from ur gun so you always have an arc on it, meaning its always gona land below where you are aiming unless ur like 15 feet away. and for woodsball id go with a tippmann. and you definetly dont even need 15 bps for woodsball, let alone the supposed 25 bps. as far as the hopper goes id say a halo, vlocity, or reloader

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
do u know where any of these hoppers are sold cheap at.

·
Registered
280 Posts
If you wanna find good pball websites then use google and search paintball....you will find alot its called power of the search

1 - 20 of 27 Posts