Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate school. Guess what the best part of today was.

So I'm in Math with some teacher everyone hates and is rumored to have a r*pe cage in the back of her class. Anyhoo she gets on the topic of how she loves Iced Tea and how soda sucks. I told her I made a math problem about it. So I make a sign reading "Soda > Iced Tea." Then she made a sign that said "Your grade < A." Then she told me to go back to work.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Lol?

My math teacher does stuff like that too...Hes a nerd if you ever saw one. My friend brian told him he should think about dieting because when he heard his 4 chins clapping...and Goldberg goes "Well how about this! " " A nickel > X amount of change left on your moms bedside table last night"

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
O yeah, remember that stupid whore post. Well we got back together so I didn't reallly lose much.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
My best part was when i left, yea that was pretty cool

Lol, the best teachers have a sense of humor, two of the teachers, 1 i had in 9th and 1 i have now r always playing tricks on each other, so when he ahd to supervise our class for her he made everyone switch seats to the opposite sides of the class so the seating arrangement was exactly mirrored, it was funny when she walked in

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
we once had this crazy old senile substitute for my media arts class. well during spanish (this is in 9th grade) she gives us these plastic spiders for hallloween. haha so we put the spider in the sub's coffee and she flipped out. her son is wally zerbiak, i forget who he plays for (basketball) but he sued his own aunt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts