Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
I am in the same boat you are in kant_think, my instinct tells me to go with virtue, but i have seen some tadao egos that rip. Although virtue'd egos rip as well.....hmmm..

I guess i am going virtue, you still have all the modes you want, and can make them all uncapped.....yeah, thats what im doin.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
jeluso said:
I am in the same boat you are in kant_think, my instinct tells me to go with virtue, but i have seen some tadao egos that rip. Although virtue'd egos rip as well.....hmmm..

I guess i am going virtue, you still have all the modes you want, and can make them all uncapped.....yeah, thats what im doin.
Tadao has uncapped everything, and it has more modes.

·
Registered
923 Posts
i stand corrected
i was just at the field today, and one of our fronts was installing his tadao board.

GET TADAO, i am ordering one as i type this, seriously.
boards insane

·
Registered
69 Posts
Does the M7 have the auto response mode? the 1 pull = 1 shot, 1 release = 1 shot. I think that is too cool. Also, with any upgrade board, do you still have the LCD readout? That doesnt get replaced with LEDs or some crap do they?

·
Registered
923 Posts
yeah, the tadao board has everymode pretty much, with the ability to make them uncapped. iw as actually bummed out about not having the lcd, but once i saw the "nightrider" i did not care, at all.
there are 5 led lights on the board, and when the eyes are on, the lights light up in a up and down motion, telling you a ball is in the breach. its tight.
i have the white led's, and my friend has red, the white is defiantly brighter, but i think it looks better. but, then again, who cares wtf color leds you have right?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts