Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well Im the big one nine today. just thought I'd post and say that.
And so far for my birthday Ive got a walllet from my girlfriend. Thats it. It is a nice wallet tho. My parents are suppost to get me something, we will see when i go home.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
b_heald said:
well Im the big one nine today. just thought I'd post and say that.
And so far for my birthday Ive got a walllet from my girlfriend. Thats it. It is a nice wallet tho. My parents are suppost to get me something, we will see when i go home.
Didn't you say you were going to PSU? Cuz I'm on campus right now in the waring commons computer lab. lol.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, Im going to PSU. but not main campus im going to Behrend in Erie.
and just to fill everyone in on the gift situation, my parents and my girlfriend are the only two so far. I got one card in the mail, its from the dr office.
anyways-what can you do when youre 19? anything speical?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
b_heald said:
yeah, Im going to PSU. but not main campus im going to Behrend in Erie.
and just to fill everyone in on the gift situation, my parents and my girlfriend are the only two so far. I got one card in the mail, its from the dr office.
anyways-what can you do when youre 19? anything speical?

you're 19 and asking a forum full of 12 year olds what to do special on your birthday? tisk tisk....

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
mynameisgeorgel said:
you're 19 and asking a forum full of 12 year olds what to do special on your birthday? tisk tisk....
Haha, very true. Happy b-day man. As far as I know, nothing special happens again till 21...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well today, the 18th, I got a card from my grandpa. That brings my total to 3 Cards. My girlfriend, parents and grandpa. I guess all my relatives hate me or dotn konw i exsit.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Happy Birthday Man.

Be grateful that you got a gift. After 18 in my family, you get a card, and no there's not money inside. That's probably why I think bdays are way overrated.

like the others said 19 and 20 just kinda go by, but 21 is special no matter how ya look at it.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
hmm, my upcoming 19th now seems something i should approach w/ a "who cares" attitude.

don't think anything special applies to being 19 but hey, go have a fun night out on the town or something.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got $100 from my parents, which i put in the wallet from my girlfriend. but i pulled it out about 20min later when i pre ordered dead rising
all in all my bday wasnt too bad, i got money, new wallet, and my favorite cake. but i did find out most, if not all but one, of my relatives forgot about me. bastards

1 - 18 of 18 Posts