Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Imperator
Joined
·
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmmm....Mustaro has a nice ring to it. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,618 Posts
lol that would disgust me... unless they kept things separate in terms of vehicles.. there's things i like and dislike about both.. and the things i dont like would probably be the ones seen in their vehicles if they'd design and produce them mixed..
 

·
Imperator
Joined
·
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it would be a good idea for GM, Ford, and Chrysler (Dodge) to work together and talk about what they are producing and what they could do better. I mean, if they could pull resources from each other it would really help them out. Years ago when Chevy/Ford/and Mopar were the only things out there it was good to be in competition, now with Toyota/Honda/Nissan they need to work together to pick themselves out of the slump.
After all, the Japeneze already have a head start because they don't have to pay their workers as much as US manufactures. (Ford/GM/Dodge pays its workers $65 an hour on average, Toyota/Honda/Nissan only $45, due to all that Union stuff.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
if they all would merge.. im thinking an f-350 with a cummins TD and allison transmission. yummy :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,618 Posts
it would definitely be awesome and strategically advantageous if they would merge and kind of help each other get back on their feet... i wouldnt want to see a complete merger tho...
 

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
Joined
·
6,721 Posts
mustang and camaro owners worldwide would subsequently sh!t themselves and commit suicide
 

·
Imperator
Joined
·
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah, camaro owners might though...all they have is the LSx engines, if they stick that in the 'stang the Camaro doesn't have much left going for it. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,161 Posts
doomsday said:
Nah, camaro owners might though...all they have is the LSx engines, if they stick that in the 'stang the Camaro doesn't have much left going for it. :)

except heterosexuality
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,158 Posts
doomsday said:
I think it would be a good idea for GM, Ford, and Chrysler (Dodge) to work together and talk about what they are producing and what they could do better. I mean, if they could pull resources from each other it would really help them out. Years ago when Chevy/Ford/and Mopar were the only things out there it was good to be in competition, now with Toyota/Honda/Nissan they need to work together to pick themselves out of the slump.
After all, the Japeneze already have a head start because they don't have to pay their workers as much as US manufactures. (Ford/GM/Dodge pays its workers $65 an hour on average, Toyota/Honda/Nissan only $45, due to all that Union stuff.)


Is that even practical in a business sense? if it is, expect Nissan, Honda, and Toyota to jump on the bandwagon and merge, becoming the biggest powerhouse in the world quite equal to the oil giants that supply our gasoline.

It would be very interesting indeed, since with that kind of capital floating around alot of European brands would be bought up and the competition betweeen the fictious 2 would be intense

thats not anticipating the new Chinese vehicles set to hit the market here soon.
 

·
Imperator
Joined
·
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
128shot said:
Is that even practical in a business sense? if it is, expect Nissan, Honda, and Toyota to jump on the bandwagon and merge, becoming the biggest powerhouse in the world quite equal to the oil giants that supply our gasoline.

It would be very interesting indeed, since with that kind of capital floating around alot of European brands would be bought up and the competition betweeen the fictious 2 would be intense
Toyota would never do it, they would loose money on the merger. Nissan was going to merge with GM, but decided against it (and they are already friendly with ford, the Nissan Quest mini van is a Ford windstar), that leaves Honda who is pretty happy on their own.
 

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
Joined
·
4,291 Posts
It's fox news, fox news is sensationalist reporting. If I start reading it on other, more legit sites, I'll start caring.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,161 Posts
Z PYRO said:
fixed :hug:

lol, no thats mopar

chevy = FTW
ford = 2nd best
mopar = stereotype of mississippi redneck
 

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
Joined
·
6,721 Posts
t-top camaros/firebirds are known as mulletmobiles, at least around here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,161 Posts
Z PYRO said:
t-top camaros/firebirds are known as mulletmobiles, at least around here

o on the east coast a t-top maro/f-bird is usually the viechle of choice for the italian types that have button down shirts with chest hair sticking out
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top