Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need all the information you can give me about it. thanks.

tl;dr version: ineedalltheinformationyoucangivemeaboutit

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
BAURblades said:
i need all the information you can give me about it. thanks.

tl;dr version:ineedalltheinformationyoucangivemeaboutit
haha ur a tit

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dante - if i wasnt merried to slip, will u merry me?

snow - i see u foun my subliminal message.

·
Registered
898 Posts
BAURblades said:
dante - if i wasnt merried to slip, will u merry me?

snow - i see u foun my subliminal message.
Yes. I'd merry slip as well. The I'd be a polygamist.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
Chupacabras is a song by Tiro De Gracias(Spanish Rap Group)... It states "Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Redman, no. Nothing compare to the chupacabras"

D

·
0 Posts
all i know is it tried to eat me and my friend one time.. we were at the paintball field at night building.. we ran..

same with the jersey devil.. it almost got us too.. just ask lowtryx.. he was there later.. and then the jersey devil was running in myu house.. turns out it was just lowtrsy being a ***

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was dark, and me and 5 other friends were outside in the five acre field behind my house. Behind this house is a 2 1/2 square mile animal reserve. Anyway, we are all outside, shooting at eachother with paintball guns in the middle of the night. It was a quarter moon, and the light was not so great. As my two other team members were following my lead crawling through the grass, I saw a hulking figure around 5 1/2 feet tall directly in front of me, heading for a patch of trees around 30 yards away I stuck my clenched fist in the air ordering a cease movement. After determining that this 'person' as I thought it was did not see me, I ordered fire by clicking my tounge. After about 4 or five shots, I clicked my tongue again and laid back down, waiting to hear the tell-tale growning of a direct hit. I knew I heard the sound of paintballs exploding, but no groan. I looked above the tall grass just in time to see the hulking figure 'melt' into the wooded area with my peripheral vision. However before I could make sense of it, I was hit in the spine with a paintball, and went back to base. I do not claim to have seen an alien beast, but I am sure I saw something, and my two teammates will attest to that, for they shot at it too. I saw no red eyes. Are there any other sightings reported in the Seacoast Area of NH????

true story. i got it off the website.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts