Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since im goin to the packer/bears game today, i opened presents last night. I got this from my parents. Its a m1938 turkish mause 8mm. its a bit greasy, but im gonna clean it up

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Nice, you got some good parents.

Too bad you're going to have to watch your football team get slaughtered though. ;)

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh god, i have nothing against surplus rifles. I love em. Theyre cheap and easy to fix (usually)lol. If i can get more i will. I love old military rifles. If i can afford it any time soon, i want an m1 garand

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
crustybug said:
Since im goin to the packer/bears game today, i opened presents last night. I got this from my parents. Its a m1938 turkish mause 8mm. its a bit greasy, but im gonna clean it up
So you brought the gun to the game?

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dunno, is it really illegal in NJ?? if it is, thats ghey, its so dull its considered a blunt weapon lol. I dont want to sharpen it, im not gonna use it anyway *(as much as i want to lol). No i didnt bring the gun to an NFL game lol. I opened it on saturday night, before the game

Oh, BTW headley, thats an sks, mosin, enfield, and the secksy turk lol. I like the enfields too.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
crustybug said:
I dunno, is it really illegal in NJ?? if it is, thats ghey, its so dull its considered a blunt weapon lol. I dont want to sharpen it, im not gonna use it anyway *(as much as i want to lol). No i didnt bring the gun to an NFL game lol. I opened it on saturday night, before the game
Just having the mount for a bayonet on your rifle is illegal in NJ. That's how they stop people from having surplus rifles or AR-15s. NJ and Cali's firearms laws are the worst. Though, most people I know just go into PA and buy them there. :rolleyes:

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea, thats sounds like a good idea lol. I know california was bad but i didnt know jersey was bad too. well, you can have the rifle, you just have to cut the dovetail off the bottom of the barrel lol. Besides, what would somebody do, go on a crazy rampage with a bayonet on a gun??

BTW, are the bayonets legal if you dont have the gun?

·
Registered
778 Posts
TheTruth3378 said:
Headley, is that top one a russian Tokarev SVT40 or something of the sort? Then is the one below that a Mosin-Nagant? If so those are very nice firearms.
The top rifle is an SKS. The SVT is a much longer firearm, essentially the predecessor to the SKS. A lot of the gas and bolt operating procedures are taken from it.

The one below it is either an M-38, M-44, or 91/59 (cant tell from the pics) which a carbine variant of the 91/30 Mosin Nagant.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
one of my friends has an old bayonet....so then he got the bright idea to duct tape it onto his old paintball gun....fun stuff

nice 'gat'

10/10

·
Registered
75 Posts
nice. i would like to get a M1903A3 and an M1 one day...for now I will have to live with my M-4 with 6 position stock, 16" barrel, removable carry handle, and 30 round mags

1 - 20 of 21 Posts