Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone played this game yet, i played it for xbox and i think its one of the better games out. the graphics are very good looking and the textures look 3D. does anyone know whats up with the beginning of it where u kill jons and then go back to the ship. is riddick like dreaming or somthing just for a training excercise or what. also in the beginning of the game it shows him killing that one animal and he talks to that voice in his head and says he got those eyes for 20menthols. how come he doesnt remember when she gave them to him, and in the movie he said he had a doc do it, but in the game they just came to him and all the doc did was fix his wound.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
its probly a dream cuz Jons dies in Pitchblack by the alien things that come out in the dark (Pitchblack was the prequal to the Chronicals of Riddick movie

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
really, i though the game was awesome, i couldnt stop playing it until i beat it. then i decided to try and play it again in a harder mode. i couldnt figure out how to complete some of the unrequired objectives thats y i decided to do it again. cause i would get what i needed for the objective but like in the courtyard or whatever its called i couldnt figure how to get back out of the dark room by the job area. cause the door was locked.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts