Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrigt fools.. this is the cool thread.. clearly im not cool righ tnow.. im wasted by myself.. so i nned this thread to boost my ecool.. its all i got left bruthas.. there fore.. lets chat about.... i dunno cool ****.. cuz im bored.. cant type and wasted.. therefore we can have fun.. so...

topic to start off with... whoa i seriouslly just sat there for like 5 seconds thinking about what to write.. cough... but yeah. if you think im faking.. eat me.. cuz well.. m breathe begs to differ.. and so does your mom.. oh snap.. there goes the fishies..

now.. ima gonna say.. we talk about..

who cares.. you decide

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
I had some beers ands got drunks and since then it wore off but i decided some tequilla was in orders so im on my path back to the buzz lands wich is cool. this threads shold be if you says cool **** you get rep pwnaointage from d smalls.

by the way d small i love you

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha yeah man! whoa im a ***.. i just raised my fist and gave it the w00t w00t....

hmm this thread is basically just to start chat so i can talk.. the rest of the threads were boring

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spud!!!! where arth though spud! we need your stoned beatuy to add to our drunk ****iness.. hahaha.. man.. id drink more.. but i gotta spare some for when i hang out with my g/f and my buddies.. dman foo... il sneak out and smoke a captain black soon though

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
i like beigns the cheap drunks. afters like i dunno 6 maybe 5 or less shots of this tequilla stuff and a wee bit o scotch and i get glazed but i can type and act normal n stuff its just i dont give a damn about anythingd
i sent spdud a pm so whe ashdouyl be here soon god i cants type worht a damn ai need oclasses

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
god damn it.. everyone on pbf.. get wasted right now. so this thread will kick ass.. i hate you guys...

okay.. ill make it cool then..

um... how about... **** yall

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
word brutha.. im too wated to know if hes saying i owned yo al.. or if i got owned.. so im ust ognna sit here and thinkg im cool...

lets get this chat going you anus;s

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
maybe if your name was and lived near me and was on vacation right now.. but comes home tomorrow hahahah

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
erica is asleep. trust me, she is exaustid. she had school today.

but i call dibs to sleep with the first one to pass out. so back off.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts