Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in 2 mintues i turn 16... (finally)

and well when i got home today. my mom told me she bought me a gift today and if i wanted, i could open it early... i asked what it was. she opens the fridge and pulls out....

oh yes. the whole bottle for me. and i didn't have to pay for it. the point isn't that it's an alcoholic drink. my folks know i get wasted every other weekend w/ my pball team. the point is my mom and dad bought me a bottle of Screw Driver :)

Yes.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
idk why i thought of this, but i told my dad about a motnh ago that i smoke weed. he didnt care at all... he thought it was 'cool' i smoked with my brother. he just said not to do it in the car or in open public. he even TOLD ME to do it at my house outside and not isnide. and then as he left my room i said 'so im not in trouble?' him - "nah" . " and you dont care if i smoke?" him - "no its up to you if you want to do it or not.''

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well to piss off ppl more... my team mates bought me a hookah and it will be here Wed. (i paied for it originally, but ionstead of paying like $10 each, then paid for it all and told me happy b-day :) )

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
wow. i did not know you were turning only 16. and all that stuff with your girlfriend, WOW, big pimpin is all i can say. hookah, drink, and a woman..dayum...happy bday to you!!

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
do you have a car?

let me run through the possiblities. no car they bought you a bottle of liqa to make it all better and drown out your sadness.

car...they want to teach you now that drinking and driving don't mix. or maybe they are tired of you and figure you will figure it out the hard way.

good luck man! enjoy the watered down taste! and happy bday

·
TooMuch****inGREENandGREY
1,292 Posts
SCATHED said:
yeah if you ask me, that isnt very good and responsible parenting.
Why? Because his parents understand that he just like probly over half the kids his age like to drink sometimes? Atleast they understand and arent going ballistic on him. All parents do when they get mad at their kids for drinking/smoking is usually make them do it more often. As long as hes being resposible and his parents know hes doin it I see nothing wrong with it.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
gamergc264 said:
Why? Because his parents understand that he just like probly over half the kids his age like to drink sometimes? Atleast they understand and arent going ballistic on him. All parents do when they get mad at their kids for drinking/smoking is usually make them do it more often. As long as hes being resposible and his parents know hes doin it I see nothing wrong with it.
yeah thats what happened when my mom found out i smoked (cigarettes) she bought me a carton :smokin (with my money of course) still cool though. if they found out i drank or smoked weed my ass would be beat so hard.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts