1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
if you like senarios, i guess it's cool

·
Registered
541 Posts
um, the stock was ripped off of an airsoft toy with the a5 back glued on. Not quality. -3

Looks like a weaver sight rail thats +1

barrel sucks - 2

looks cool + 1

7/10

·
Number One Target
373 Posts
My friend is going to get one of those kits but he has a different longer barrel and the stock looks better. I think someone from the tippy forum has a kit like that as well.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I have seen better. Custom work is a lot nicer. I will post a picture of a a-5 form the tippmann forum if I find it.

Edit: Here are two markers custom made by a guy named Jefangel:

Enought said . . .

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
those are nice

i just like the shape and the the way the other one look thats all

but like i said its unreasonably expencive its the almost same price of an a5 new and with the a5 its over $400

i think it was taken from opsgear then rockstarsports just took the sight off the rail cause the resemblance is uncanny

edit: see look at the simalarities

Attachments

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
stococker said:
I have seen better. Custom work is a lot nicer. I will post a picture of a a-5 form the tippmann forum if I find it.

Edit: Here are two markers custom made by a guy named Jefangel:

Enought said . . .
thats the best scenario gun ive ever seen

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
thats pretty creative...it just takes my eyes getting used to since you dont normally see small paitnball guns like that outside of walmart and target

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lol

lol i had to just make an account and tell you all something about that p90! Warcowboy on pbnation was the one who made it with sheet metal and it is all custom the paintball gun underneath it is a smart parts ion. I just wanted to clear it up. :)

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
well...no.

firstly this thread was made roughly around 2005ish; secondly you can see that this was made from a tippman of some sort as indicated by the tippman logo across the side, and the obvious tippman look of it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts