Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Famed attorney Johnnie Cochran died march 29 at the age of 67 in his home in Los Angeles after battling an in operable brain tumor."

Now how far do you think he'll get in heaven or where ever before he finally figures out that O.J. was guilty

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
theunforgiven said:
stfu man he was doing his job.

this was also yesterday.
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

so the Nazi SS was "doing their job" in torturing and killing Jews at Auschwitz?

the Taliban was "doing their job" when working for their warlords?

hookers are "doing their job"?

drug smugglers are "doing their job" when they are killing or taking advantage of innocent people?

mafia gunmen are "doing their job" in working for their dons?

Open your ****ing eyes and realize he was an evil person, and is most certainly in Hell unless he repented quite late in life.

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
he did a good job.

hes a lawyer. he was being paid to defend a man and he did a damn good job doing it.

does that make him evil or the devil?

i think not.

now if he helped an innocent man go to jail then i could see evil.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i agree with unforgiven. what did cochran do wrong? defend a guilty man? he was entitled to an attorney and did an amazing job at it. comparing a lawyer to a nazi and the taliban is a little extreme. i dont even see how thye relate.. i mean seriously, our countries legal system entitles every person to an attorney and a trial, so why is oj any different and why is cochran evil for defending him... how is it even fair if oj DIDNT get a lawyer?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
theres really no fairness there, if the guilty get out, its not fair. If they dont get an attorney, its not fair. You all dont know that OJ did it. (ok, i think he did) But it was his job. Im not using that to justify that lettign guilty ppl go free is right. But he didnt know if OJ was innocent or guilty. and nobody knows if he is today either.

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
dhill0413 said:
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

so the Nazi SS was "doing their job" in torturing and killing Jews at Auschwitz?

the Taliban was "doing their job" when working for their warlords?

hookers are "doing their job"?

drug smugglers are "doing their job" when they are killing or taking advantage of innocent people?

mafia gunmen are "doing their job" in working for their dons?

Open your ****ing eyes and realize he was an evil person, and is most certainly in Hell unless he repented quite late in life.

whats wrong hookers?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
after O.J. fired him he still continued to make horrible comments about Nicole Brown.
Now after ur client fired you, meaning NO more money and no more job, y do u still say that it was her fault for her "sudden death"......

EVIL!!!!

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
theunforgiven said:
he did a good job.

hes a lawyer. he was being paid to defend a man and he did a damn good job doing it.

i think not.

Generally, most defense lawyers are going to Hell.

note i said most.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
are you guys serious? our generation knows him for the OJ case, and morally it may not have been good for him to represent oj, but he was a very strong rights activist and has done a lot of good to the world, and he really was a great guy from what ive seen

besides, he was a lawyer not a nazi/terrorist/etc. Lawyers represent the rights of people, and even criminals have rights. He didnt know if oj was guilty or not, but he knew that there wasnt enough evidence to prove it, and thats why he represented him.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^^NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE.... i dont think u can have anymore evidence in that case... there was soo much that could of been used to find him guilty, but the jury found him innocent because of 3 whites cops beat of a black man and were found innocent, so it was payback.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
dhill0413 said:
Generally, most defense lawyers are going to Hell.

note i said most.
I guess you really are God aren't you? seeing as how you can see their real motives and you can tell how strong his walk with God was. You're a smart one :tup (the pbf :tup: sucks). So you think only that only the prosecutors should have be able to hold up their case in court? Because if you think all defense lawyers are going to hell, we should get rid of all of them, then it'll just be the prosecutors attacking the defense, but the defense can't do anything back.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Diamondjaxx1711 said:
after O.J. fired him he still continued to make horrible comments about Nicole Brown.
Now after ur client fired you, meaning NO more money and no more job, y do u still say that it was her fault for her "sudden death"......
^^i bet u didnt even read that

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
theunforgiven said:
he did a good job.

i think not.

he had the choice to take the case, he knew oj committed a murder. he got a murderer out of a punishment for money. he was evil. there are good lawyers, so dont play it off like just because he was a lawyer he had to take the case because all lawyers are greedy. that's bull****. he's burning in hell.

he might not have known if oj was guilty at first or not, but down the road you can still default.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Someone had to take the case, so whoever did, had they been able to pull off the same outcome, would have been hated and considered evil.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts