1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh that is so cool there making dm5 :) :p :smokin

The DM5 will be released in november
**Info About DM5 and Other Trixes**
Well I emailed DYE and talked to them about whats going to happen to the other Matrixes when the DM5 comes out, well it looks like none are going to drop in price and there still going to be making the LCD just stopping production of the DM4, well read for your self....

Hello,

I understand your concern, however the DM4 will go straight into the DM5,
there will be no discounted price marked on the DM4's, we will not begin
selling the DM5's until all the DM4's are gone. The DM5's will however be
released at World Cup this year in Orlando, for more information about World
Cup, please visit www.pspevents.com. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

April Noland
Customer Service

Dye Precision, Inc
10637 Scripps Summit Ct
San Diego CA 92131.
[email protected]
858-536-5183 x :229

Retail Sales:
www.dyeprecision.com
1-858-536-5183 ext:225

·
Registered
77 Posts
thats pretty kool i wonder what theyre gonna do different on the dm5.i can see why theyre not discounting the price cuz the dm4 is kinda expensive to produce.you know ne of the specs on it?

·
12,110 Posts
Naw, I heard a rumor that if you get hit, a washing machine comes out of the side and you can just put your jersey in it and it will clean it. And when its done, it converts to a drier. IT also has a toaster, pliars, built in SATCOM, Sattelite TV, DVD Player, 14" LCD screen, and a pex dispencer.

·
Registered
647 Posts
there isnt much room for the dm5 to improve on, since the dm4 is pretty much unupgradable...... the only difference i see in the dm5 is milling, lcd screen, and maybe a different board, like a tadao or something

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
Alpha said:
Naw, I heard a rumor that if you get hit, a washing machine comes out of the side and you can just put your jersey in it and it will clean it. And when its done, it converts to a drier. IT also has a toaster, pliars, built in SATCOM, Sattelite TV, DVD Player, 14" LCD screen, and a pex dispencer.
No pleasure hole??

·
Registered
647 Posts
autocockerocker said:
No pleasure hole??
nope.. but for the lady users of the dm5 they have a pleasure stick....

sorry, that was really bad, disregard the last statement

1 - 20 of 55 Posts