Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the e-bolt is dicontinued, butt i was just wondering if i ever get my hands on one, would i be able to even use it if i have a drop forward? cuz isn't there like some little tube that goes into the new ASA? would it reach from my grip to the bottom of my drop?

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
If you can get one, you can *most likely* install it with a drop forward.

The thing under the grip is the low pressure regulator. If it can attach to the new drop forward you should be fine. You might need a longer hose for it, but it is just autococker hose and is pretty easy to find.

If it won't work for whatever reason you can always just get an asa with two outputs on it and use a 'Cocker LPR instead of the tippmann one.

·
Registered
263 Posts
So whats up with the E-Bolt? How does it work?

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
all it does is put a selenoid in the grip frame that trips the sear rather than you pulling the trigger doing the job. So with the e-bolt the trigger closes a microswitch which (after going through the board) sends power to the selenoid, making it move and trip the sear.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
lbreevesii said:
all it does is put a selenoid in the grip frame that trips the sear rather than you pulling the trigger doing the job. So with the e-bolt the trigger closes a microswitch which (after going through the board) sends power to the selenoid, making it move and trip the sear.
Sorry that's the e-trigger

the E-bolt replaced the rear hammer with a ram that would move the bolt forward and fire the gun. It works like the Impulse interms of operation but the return stroke was driven by the blow back from the valve

·
Registered
41 Posts
E-bolt (non-standard board)

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so would you be able to walk the 98c "electronic kit?" and would it be tourney legal?

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Yes on both accounts.

Of course you'll have to adjust the trigger to where it would be close enough to walk.
And it would have to be set in semi mode and not one of the other ones.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awesome...would the electronic kit work well with my cyclone feed then?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Check ebay.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have to take off the flatline when I put it into RT Mode or it turns into a paint shotgun, but the flatline will handle 10/sec if you have the velocity right but with a "straight" barrel I can hit about 16/sec for a short time then the fingers get lazy.
The best thing about owning a Tippy is being picked last, then owning the floor with my machine gun, anyone that says Tippmann sux for speedball hasn't met my marker yet; The bolt was worth the money just as a sleeper marker.
"Yeah it's a Tippy funny man; when we start playing do you want to be shot in the throat or the ear?"

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Big Boss said:
I have to take off the flatline when I put it into RT Mode or it turns into a paint shotgun, but the flatline will handle 10/sec if you have the velocity right but with a "straight" barrel I can hit about 16/sec for a short time then the fingers get lazy.
The best thing about owning a Tippy is being picked last, then owning the floor with my machine gun, anyone that says Tippmann sux for speedball hasn't met my marker yet; The bolt was worth the money just as a sleeper marker.
"Yeah it's a Tippy funny man; when we start playing do you want to be shot in the throat or the ear?"
i thought someone told you that's the electronic kit and not the e-bolt???

·
Registered
41 Posts
WhiteLightning said:
i thought someone told you that's the electronic kit and not the e-bolt???
It is easier and less confusing to term it as an e-bolt or N00bs will ask 2 many questions obviously. wave:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oooh...that one hurt...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts