Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WE SEE WHAT YOU BRING TO THE EVENTS, NOW LOOK AT WHAT WE BRING!!

THATS RIGHT, ITS THE ONE AND ONLY
"EPITAPH" TANK.
SHE`S SMALL, LOOKS HARMLESS, AND IS QUITE UGLY, BUT HEAR ME NOW, SHE`LL TARE YOU UP!!

THIS HAS BEEN AN AWESOME FEATURE AT SOME OF OUR MORE RECENT EVENTS. WE ONLY OFFER THE TANK TO PAINTBALL FIELDS THAT ARE IN STATES THAT CONNECT WITH ILLINOIS WITH 100 + PRE REGISTERED PLAYERS SO KEEP WATCHING THE WEBSITE FOR LOCAL EVENTS WITH THE TANK.
OUR PROPS ARE GETTING BETTER, OUR GAMES ARE GETTING BIGGER, THE PRIZES HAVE INCREASED, AND WERE STILL PUTTING ON THE BEST SHOW AROUND.
WERE ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES HOSTING EVENTS SO BE SURE TO CATCH ONE IN YOUR AREA SOON. IF YOU HAVE A HOME FIELD THATS LOOKING FOR A GREAT SCENARIO HOST, SEND THEM OUR WAY AND IF WE FIT THEM INTO OUR SCHEDULE, YOU`LL GET 2 FREE PASSES TO THE EVENT.
SPECIAL PRIZES AWARDED TO PLAYERS WHO CAN ACTUALLY "BLOW UP" THE TANK. ITS NOT EASY AND HAS ONLY BEEN DONE A COUPLE OF TIMES.(THEY WERE LUCKY TO WALK AWAY ALIVE)

CYA ON THE FIELD
PYROMAN
WWW.SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET

Attachments

·
Registered
461 Posts
or howabout dont double post, and i dont see you making a paintball tank, i wish i had one, that one looks cool

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
It's nice. But skirmish makes some really hawt ones that look exactly like real tanks. I think they have some replica M1 tanks.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Fast, first you said it was nice, than you said it wasn't that great, are you just trying to be e-cool wit the other members? Also, wait until you actually see it in action before you judge it, anyway, how do you know it isn't great, it may have an 'amazing paintball baloon' launcher on the top, and holes to stick markers out of 0? O, and i'm trying to convince my dad to turn his lexus into a tank....but he doesn't want tl :(

·
Registered
506 Posts
I wish someone would delete this post, this isn't an advertising site.

O

·
0 Posts
I don't really like it. It's just a car with some spray paint and pvc on it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
reported.

beat it spammer

1 - 20 of 20 Posts