Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
well we get to come here and post just like everyone else, so that aspect is the exact same. But when we see somthing inappropriate, no matter how funny we truely think it is, we have to change it, edit it, or move it. Then we also get the fun job of sending PM's to those members who just don't get the idea. Unfortunatly this is a very easy way to make enemies. I know there are dozens of people on the board who hate me, and who probably think i hate them because rarely am i nice in PMing them about things they do wrong, especially if it takes more then one. besides me having to be a dick to certian members its really not that different. Oh yea, just to let everyone know i don't hate anyone, well mabey champo but thats a different story.

·
Registered
949 Posts
our life is hell when people like tippy champ are here. but other than that its alright editing posts, moving posts, deleting posts, everyday..........we should get paid for this. :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Well seeing as I am to supreme over all mods life is a lot different. You see all the mods even the Admins are my slaves. I own them and they give me money. It is kinda fun but Doomsday and Boss annoy me because the stole all of my knowledge outta my head and transfered it into their posts. So you see whenever dooms makes a post it is actually my knowledge that is being used. Boss tried to do it to me once and I turned him into to BossZilla(An evil hamster composed mainly of chile) So that is what it is like bein me

·
Registered
713 Posts
CrazyCocker said:
Well seeing as I am to supreme over all mods life is a lot different. You see all the mods even the Admins are my slaves. I own them and they give me money. It is kinda fun but Doomsday and Boss annoy me because the stole all of my knowledge outta my head and transfered it into their posts. So you see whenever dooms makes a post it is actually my knowledge that is being used. Boss tried to do it to me once and I turned him into to BossZilla(An evil hamster composed mainly of chile) So that is what it is like bein me
All i can say is that your a creative person, an odd and creative person... But it did make me laugh

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
CrazyCocker said:
I turned him into to BossZilla(An evil hamster composed mainly of chile)
Well apparently i have an idea stealing whore of my own here

sabman said:
turn into a giant hampster composed of beef chili! Then "Bosszilla" the hampster went on a rampage in....
see what i mean?

·
Registered
450 Posts
no, zapper is a tricky grasshopper, i am a tricky canadian, see my avatar.... well thats like our hockey logo exept with a paintball guy!

Wait a second!!!!!!!!!

You guys are racist i cant see one canadian mod!!! jeese you americans, do you even know where canada is tucked all the way down there!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
What the crap is a Canada?

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Well....

Boss is right on the mark in terms of the daily life of a mod/admin. I come here and surf the forums for about half an hour (at a time) and I check around for reported posts and other troublemakers and send quite a few PMs. For example, my email inbox is always full of reported post notices or emails from forum members so the emails from other people I know never get through...:rolleyes:

Since I usually have a limited time on the forum due to my job and school obligations, I can't post as often as I used to (remember the good ol' days...) since I have to take care of the mod responsibilities before I get free time. But it's still fun...helping people out day by day and helping to keep this place running is definetly worth it. Sure, we may not get paid, but you really feel appreciated when someone thanks you...that makes all the difference. thumup:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Alright sabman lemme break it down for you, you are funny as hell and I sumtimes have to use things you say just because it enhances my supreme posts. Sorry but from now on I will write copyright sabman next to posts that u make and I use

·
Banned
901 Posts
As a moderator, you control the forums.

However, some moderators think that since they have the title, they can stop the battle to become a staff member and ride the tide in, so to speak, by not posting any useful information afterwards.

This is wholly inadequate, but hey, to each their own. :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts