Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I caught the flu off of one of my co workers because I was trying to piss him off and I drank out of his cup. Karma is a *****. I woke up this morning having an extreme urge to emergency evacuate my system. Gross. I think the worst thing about it is when you're in the middle of throwing up and then you have to ****. And then you're deciding whats more important throwing up all over yourself or ****ting your pants.

D

·
0 Posts
strangely enough, I faced this dilemma one night while incredibly drunk taking a dump.. didnt end well.

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
strangely enough, I faced this dilemma one night while incredibly drunk taking a dump.. didnt end well.
Glad I'm not the only one that has had to make that decision.

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
I went through the same dillemma a week ago. It sucks major donkey balls.

And yes, the decision between craping your pants and puking is a tough one. Either puke and lose control of your bowel movements, or other way around. Either way can end up in epic failure

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
****ting your pants sucks nut, Heres a tip. Puke in a trash bag. Leave it on the bathroom floor make your mom pick it up, or boyfriend. Cause that sh*t is nasty smelling and sounds gross sloshing in a bag. Your sick. Make it someone elses problem.

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
****ting your pants sucks nut, Heres a tip. Puke in a trash bag. Leave it on the bathroom floor make your mom pick it up, or boyfriend. Cause that sh*t is nasty smelling and sounds gross sloshing in a bag. Your sick. Make it someone elses problem.
Well after I threw up on myself boyfriend cleaned it up for me while I took a shower and went back to sleep.

Feeling a little better today. Congested and I have no urge to eat anything but whatever.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
God a good boyfriend there haha.

Although it wasn't my gf it was a girl who was there "with" me saturday. Long story short I was pretty ripped and she was throwing up. I got a good laugh brought her a beer and laid down some towels.

I think I did something wrong didn't hear from her yesterday hahahaha.

-Wes.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
God a good boyfriend there haha.

Although it wasn't my gf it was a girl who was there "with" me saturday. Long story short I was pretty ripped and she was throwing up. I got a good laugh brought her a beer and laid down some towels.

I think I did something wrong didn't hear from her yesterday hahahaha.

-Wes.
no kidding?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
lol yeah. I guess I was thinking it was just one of my friends at the time. Because that usually makes them laugh.

She didn't think it was too funny me thinks.

-Wes.
ah. makes more sense now. maybe she just had a really ****ty hangover and didn't talk to anyone all day. i've been in that situation more than once

1 - 17 of 17 Posts