Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Im new here so here is my HI....Hi

The story is I used to be a huge Pballer but moved out of the country and never really got back into it again, until this summer when me and my friends wanted to do something fun before we all left for college. Well i had (sold it last night) an Automag 68 classic with a expansion chamber and Taso Pro Series barrel. The proble was it leaked like a b*tch. My friend has a Minimag. that had the same problem but not as bad. We were messing around with them last night trying to get them in working order for the summer fun when i had the idea of putting the back of the bolt/valve assembly from his mini onto the front of my b/v assem. of my 68 class. We put the body from the mini unto my grip frame with the exp. chamber and double trigger. My barrel and his molded pistol grips. And the Frankenmag (A.K.A Autimag) was born. Surprising thing is it works like a friggin charm. No leakage and it looks as sweet as it fires.

So we tried the same concept for the remaining pieces of the two Guns. And the MinoMag came to existance. Not as cool as the Autimag but a good back-up and whats the best is NO LEAKAGE. I sold the Frankenmag to my friend for 100 bucks. Im going to buy an Imagine or Rodeo tonight.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Not surprising, really, considering that all of the individual parts are interchangeable (rail, body, gripframe, valve, etc).

Did you lube it up to try to solve the leaks? Otherwise, an Automag seal kit is only about $15.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts