Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right.

We have all been duped for years.

So let's begin. Please look at the following image and tell me what you see.

Not sure? Okay, look more closely. Much more closely...

But what is it???

Now enjoy some pictures of people enjoying thier gatorade, except instead of Gatorade, think of them drinking from large penis looking containers.

"Come on, now. I've seen **** that isn't this blatant."

"Under a black light, Gatorade looks just like...well, you know."

"This poor kid took the "money shot" at his soccer game."

Found this at http://basketbawful.blogspot.com/2006/03/gatorade-conspiracy.html

suggest you all check it out as it's just plain funny and has tons more than I didnt include.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Malarlar said:

Malarlar, either you have been banned and are still logged on, or you changed your user title.

The rules thread said:
Members user titles cannot be 'banned' or any similarly recognized derivation thereof. If you put 'banned' as your user title, the staff will grant your wish and grant you an automatic ban.

I am trying to help you out when I say change it, before a mod sees it.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
lmao thats great. especially the money shot

·
12,110 Posts
Malarlar said:
No, not banned.
You're usertitle is perfectly fine with me. All I'll ask you to remove is if you set it to "Banned" or something VERY similar. If it says like banannaed like I think toms was origonally (then people ripped him off), thats fine too. BTW dont use banannaed because its been used before and it was funny then and its old now.

Banged... That was it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
The glass coke bottles are made to be like the curves of a female body. :tup for communications class.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Change the title. It would have been better if I had seen the dark pictures before I knew they were gatdorades..

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I don't care if it looks like a penis, I will still drink gatorade. It's so damn good and it's healthy for you. :)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I'm laughing really hard.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts