Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The green pussy
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's time I finally get this thing out of the closet and sell it to someone who will take it out shooting instead of collecting dust. I've become really inactive so I've decided if I can sell this thing for enough, I'll get it off my hands. However I don't mind keeping it if no one likes the price.

Mag:
X-valve
ULT
Level-10
Chimera Frame
Pipe Barrel w/ 1 back
First Generation Rogue Rail
CP foregrip
Everything else you see on the mag.

Also:

Green Halo B Loader w/ rip drive

68/4500 System X tank w/ Hyper Flow 5000psi max reg 04/04, 2 years until hydro. Green CP thread saver and green nipple cover. And Dye Rhino cover.

Total: $750

Shipping:
USPS First Class: Free
USPS Priority: $10.00

If you want to order the gun, Halo B, or Tank separately you can e-mail me at [email protected] for more information.

You can make lower offers, however I doubt I'll take them.

·
The green pussy
566 Posts
Bump

Also, I am selling a bag of pneumatic parts to build your own pneu-mag frame.

Comes with everything pictured. Should be everything you need (besides the tools to mill out your intelli or chimera frame, and to put it all together.)

I'll sell it for $100 separately from the mag, but if you buy the $750 mag kit, I'll toss this bag of pneumatics in for free.

If you need any detailed information on the mag, any parts, or these pneumatics feel free to e-mail or PM me with any questions.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,774 Posts
It is truly the end of an Era... Zed, I can't say how sad I am to see you part with this beauty. Too bad I just dumped all my spare cash into an Ex-Mag and a carter pump...

Good luck with the sale... and don't be such a stranger.. The vid of you getting pelted still makes me laugh...

medic

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
It is truly the end of an Era... Zed, I can't say how sad I am to see you part with this beauty. Too bad I just dumped all my spare cash into an Ex-Mag and a carter pump...

Good luck with the sale... and don't be such a stranger.. The vid of you getting pelted still makes me laugh...

medic
Link to vid?
Zed i will be emailing you on a price for gun alone. Some people will also want a hydro on that tank.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts