Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i am really getting into tourney ball and i need a gun that can keep up with me...i have a stock ion and i just dont have the money to put into it to get it where i need it to really compete at the level i want to...so i am thinking about selling the ion and using that money to get the PMR...from what i can tell this marker is sick and can keep up with some of the high end markers out there, but what i need help with is if the PMR is worth it or should i just stick with the Ion???

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
PMR, end of story. Get an SE though, the PMR SE has everything you would need to put on the gun(new trigger, back and on/off if I remember correctly).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i have been checking on the pmr se and it has the better trigger and grip frame but it doesnt come with the on/off thats the only thing...i am gonna by the pmr but i am trying to decide between the tadao or the virtue...i can get both really cheap...i here tadao is just a better board.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Tadao.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
k...will an Angel air 68/4500 LP tank work with it...it should since the operating pressure is at 150 psi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts