Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
imprez55 said:
kid deserved it. and the mom needs to get er kit on a diet if he is selfe concois about his weight.
was that a momentary loss of the ability to spell or what?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
haha, they were just looking for some quick/easy cash in that trail.

·
1,751 Posts
they both deserved what they got. The kids a douche and the old guy was just wrong for hitting and throwing around some little kid...there are much better ways to torture little children.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I'm glad that kid got whooped. The mom sounds like she spoils the kid, so it most likely would have been no use talking to her about her kid. It would have been better if he gotten more than just thrown off the bike, though..

Speaking of which, how did that old guy catch that kid if he's on a bike? Something doesn't add up...

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
the ice cream man should have punished him by giving him ice cream for free. eventually the fat kid would get really fat and the ice cream man would say "looks whos laughing now, just look whos laughing now....MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!" "im laughing yes thats right im laughing, cuz uuuuuuuuuuuuu are fat and i did it to you"

or so i would do if i were the ice cream man.. :shrug:

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
rustyness said:
the ice cream man should have punished him by giving him ice cream for free. eventually the fat kid would get really fat and the ice cream man would say "looks whos laughing now, just look whos laughing now....MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!" "im laughing yes thats right im laughing, cuz uuuuuuuuuuuuu are fat and i did it to you"

or so i would do if i were the ice cream man.. :shrug:
Okay...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts