Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
at least an underpayed chinese girl!

what the hell? lol you could buy like... a whole lot of those brand new. god if i payed 1,000,000 for a cocker, i would at least like to have a threaded feedneck. lol.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Bidding as I type this.

That is so agg...

·
Registered
579 Posts
lol is there a way to get out of something u bidded for ??

or are u stuck with ur bid no matter wut .......

heh some people are total retards

Zeo

·
Banned
747 Posts
omg, i've always wanted one of those... an upped autococker i could get for $500, o well, i'm rich so i'll buy the million dollar one...

ya, i agree, agg

·
Registered
14 Posts
no you just risk negative feedback - but it could be worht it to call his bluff.....

·
Registered
49 Posts
LookOverThere said:
No thats wat he set it at, but maybe he meant to put 1000? :?
how can you accidently put in 3 more zeros?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Maybe he's retarded and doesnt know how to set a reserve and he'll just see if he likes the highest bid and contact the buyer if he thinks it's enough.

Or maybe his keyboard is like mine and if something interferes with the signal it types multiple numbers or letters or whatever you type.. Maybe it made that listing a million bucks instead of 1000 or something... Which it still isnt worth at all

·
Registered
146 Posts
maybe it costs that much cuz it's the only e-bladed cocker with more than one eye

·
Registered
416 Posts
No. See the sad part is, its not like its a total nub selling it. I mean he has 23 positive feedback.
It just sad, you know what. I bet in 2 days and 22 hours he is going to be wondering why no one bid.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts