Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im tired of seeing a lot of anti-mods stuff. Thats why I decided I would make this little Shrine so everyone could thank their favorite mods. The objective of this is to show some appreciation to the mods and to thank them for all their hard work. So please Write the name of your favorite mod along with one thing you find cool about them or a happy moment you had with them or..... well you get the picture, right?

BTW all our mods are great so lets try to include all of them ok?

Well I would like to thank P4IN7 B4LLS for all the awesome threads.
HP_LOVECAFT for helping me fix my gun the first time.

·
Banned
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Um Slipknot.........if it were not for the mods this place would be a disaster...
Yeah thats what I thought......didnt thimk bout that huh?

So repeat after me, "Mods rock and make my life better!"

I say it every night right before i go to bed..........

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
you dont know half the work we do, especially in sections like lounge and pbchat where people think its okay to disregard the rules and spam left and right.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Man, you people don't understand the reason that the thread was made. It was to honor our great and honorable staff members. But you all are ungrateful towards them and don't understand that they are helping us. Some of you just make me sick sometimes...

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i do most of the locking, however i am very lenient with rep points in the lounge, unless it is complete stupidity/spamming

·
Banned
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Honestly i could care less what all the mods think of me. I would just like to let them know what i think of them. I dont understand how you guys would just want to wreck my good intentions. All i hear is negative junk constantly. Im tired of it. Sorry NYY and slipknot and chromekilla and rebel yell........

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.