Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK,

Well i got all my supplys and ****, and made a first run of 6 of my Gucci condoms...

**I Hand sew ever single one of these... so they have love and some blood in every stich**

These are made With White Elastic since they are the Beta Test ones and are already all being shipped out to someone.

All the Rest of the Gucci Condoms will be made w/ Black elastic

Also - As you may notice there is no plastic drawstring thing on them. Thats cause i personaly hate them, and once u set it up for ur gun, ur never gonna adj it... So i deiceed to just make it so u can tie a knot :)

Pics -

**In The Last pic you can see the re-enforcement for it :) I decided to use it instead of a peice of nylon at the tip of the condom cause i think it makes the condom look better**

AVALIBLE SOON AT STEALTH THREADS

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
I. Love. It.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Yea that does sound weird. And i do have a barrel condom, i bought it in kc at a Warped Sports affiliated store when i got my dye c4 gloves. Maybe its becasue i shoot a sucky electra....God i want a b2k5.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
when i first read this and didnt see the picture, i thought you were talking about real condoms since this is the lounge...i was thinking "how did he sew latex??" Then it occured to me.....

....ok ill stand in the corner now

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
bobide said:
Yea that does sound weird. And i do have a barrel condom, i bought it in kc at a Warped Sports affiliated store when i got my dye c4 gloves. Maybe its becasue i shoot a sucky electra....God i want a b2k5.
Whoa, wait...you're from KC? I go to that Warped Sportz all te time.

Anyways, nice condoms Jerry. I might take one.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts