Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
14,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so heres what happened, i was starting to find it hard to get parts for my aging smart parts impulse, not to mention it is very heavy, so i decided to replace it, did a bunch of research, asked a bunch of questions and decided on a dm6, got the new marker, but it had to visit the shop for my stupidity:dodgy: so i took the impulse out one last time before its retirement, it preformed great, just the other day i took it out to clean it one last time, got it nice and shinny and test fired it a few times (no air just clicking the noid) and i noticed it wasnt firing the noid every time i pulled the trigger, so i tracked the problem down, there is a short in one of the wires that goes to the noid! so not only did it break AFTER i had already purchased a new marker but it did it at home!, LOL, i think im gunna keep it as two things, A) a back up and b) a good luck charm, lol just wanted to share

well im off to go pick up the dm6 from the shop :hug:

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
:dodgy: but the noid could easily be a bad battery, did you check for that? Either way DM6 ftw.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i hate when any place tells you it well be done on a certain date. Then when you go to get ur item they say another day or week..

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
I played at their outdoor field a few years back when I started playing, but never got around to their indoor.

·
Registered
147 Posts
as for the impulse, it wont click the noid at all anymore, so maybe this is it trying to punish me for buying a new marker lol
Yeah that happens sometimes. I had an Ipod Shuffle, and still do. But, anyways I then got a Nano and that went through the washer. I had to return to the shuffle. Then I got an Ipod Video and someone stole it, once again causing me to return to my shuffle. But now, I have a Touch so it's all good.(seriously knock on some hard wood.) Oh and btw I got all of the previous Ipods for free.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts