Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During August I work for Pro Park, this company that handles all of the parking for the Buffalo Bills training camp. Today was my first day of work (I worked last year too), and it was the most uneventful/eventful day ever.

Started out working this lot that was way far away, so no one came. In 2 hours, only 6 cars showed up. Pretty boring, I did nothing the whole time.

Then, because it was so slow at that lot, I got moved to the East Main entrance. We were telling these 3 cars that they had to use the other entrance, because the East one was only for buses, when who pulls up in his big-ass Denali but J.P. Losman. We let him in, obviously.

Next, we were doing the same thing a while later (denying cars entrance), when Mr. Ralph Wilson pulls up in a mini-van. Yes, the owner of the Bills.

Then I got a free Red Bull from two hot chicks who were driving a Mini-Cooper decked out with Red Ball logos & graphics. They had a bunch that they were giving away free to the Bills staff, and I asked for one. Pretty sweet.

Finally, we had let in this tour bus earlier that was empty. Well now it was leaving...And was filled with every Bills player on the team, followed up by cars with the coaches and managers and stuff.

Oh, and also this really hot girl pulled up in a Dodge Stealth Twin Turbo. We let her in. :yum I didn't know which I'd rather have, the car or her...

I'll bring a camera tomorrow, maybe I can snag some pics of some cool people. Even if you don't like the Bills (I don't), it's still pretty cool to see all these people.

-Jinjiro

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
At least you dont have to clean when theres no businesss. I work in a deli and when we get snowstorms or its like 100* + all we do is ****ing clean. Things you would never imagine either. Like cleaning the tracks of sliding doors out. At least your outside. Update the thread with some players cars pics

·
Registered
792 Posts
Sounds kind of like my job, I work at u of m and since it summer right now there isnt too much going on so most days I just sit in our office and browse the internet.
But your day was way more eventful then my days at work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts