Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does it bug me? yes, but all my conspiracys rants that i could post...i'll be short and save myself from getting my ass picked apart.

what do you think about them?

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
Doesn't bother me. It'll just add another ID to my list - driver's license, social security, military ID....one more wont' bother me.
Thats pretty much it. Not much more offensive then carrying a DL or a SS card.

The whole "there is a microchip that they can track from space" and other hysterical paranoia is a line of crap.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
MedicDVG said:
Thats pretty much it. Not much more offensive then carrying a DL or a SS card.

The whole "there is a microchip that they can track from space" and other hysterical paranoia is a line of crap.
Oh no! A laserbeam from space that can track my movements!

God I hate liberal propaganda. These are the same people that say the draft is coming back. Jesus.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm far from liberal or anything, but i'm not one for putting a chip in my body..

no, just no. I'm more of a card guy.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Either way, I'm still a card guy....

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Puck3d Up said:
tomorrow we're going to have barcodes tattooed on the back of our neck
Yes for liberalism!!!!! :rolleyes:

What's wrong with a national ID card? Do you know how many other countries have them? It's just like a ****ing Driver's License or Social Security...do you complain about having to carry those around? Didn't think so. This is NO different.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it's a little different, they carry around descriptions of you, i think they're trying to include bio metrics now...

it'll all be on one card now as well...

I'm still only for the card. Chips are a no no. Sorry, i just can't stand the thought of the government tracking me the slightest bit...

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
What are you doing that you don't want the government seeing?
I never got that either, like "Holy crap, I went to the paintball field and then to wal-mart to buy bananas, I really dont want the govnt to know that!"

It's silly.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
It's silly.
Yeah, but I don't want the government to know I own a small business without a permit/license yet. I don't want them to know I've downloaded hundreds of illegal songs, or movies, or stolen $1,000s in software. I don't want the government to know that I dabble in hacking. There's lots of things I don't want them to know.

-Jin

1 - 20 of 41 Posts