Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we have a need for mods extremely bad here in pbf... but what happened to all the others? we are sliding quickly and must regain our position as THE most helpful forum... pbnation are all a bunch of hypocrites... but back the the point where did all the mods go??:? :? :? :? :?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but y were they kicked or leave or whatever?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have come to the realization that we need some MORE young blood here... everybody prefers pbnation...and i have no idea y 0? 0? 0?

·
Registered
153 Posts
yes pbnation sucks my cock and balls

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
well andrew left but he was a bad mod. teamdbt quit, then was banned. duo i think resigned because he is extremely busy. bassinboy also resigned. we lost quite alot of mods

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
We lost alot of mods lately. TeamDBT, Andrew, Bassinboy, Jhardy, DuoDSG, etc...

I don't know how they think PBN is better. I still find PBF being the most informative forum, I mean look at me, I was a complete newb when I first arrived here back in the good ole days. But it has been going downhill for a couple months now. It's all the same old threads, and questions. And there are more newbs then ever, no offense to myself or the other newbs. PBF isn't dead at the moment, it is holding in there. Just a crutial time. I think the Mods/Admins are handling this time well mannered, and correctly. Keep it up guys, I don't want to lose this place.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
i like this forum
ive never tried the others besides DPBforum which sucked
but i do have to say alot of the nooobs here think they are gods and flame anyone that doesnt know any better

oh yeah i also leard a TON of stuff from here about paintball

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
b_heald said:
i like this forum
ive never tried the others besides DPBforum which sucked
but i do have to say alot of the nooobs here think they are gods and flame anyone that doesnt know any better

oh yeah i also leard a TON of stuff from here about paintball
yea i love how they think they are the queen of england, and can curse off mods and veteran members aimlessly

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I think we got a lot of the newb info covered, but I would like to see a bit more tourney info. I enjoy helping newbies and stuff, but sometimes I wonder where all the tourney & team info is. You hardly see threads on pro teams or the next events coming up, or who do you think is going to win such and such. But other than that, I love PBF.

And I think with the new mods/super mods, it's going to get a lot better.

~Jinjiro

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
well first of all, we have few members on this forum that have been in alot of tournies. We definately dont lack in gun tech, we have that covered very well. And you're right, our forums are gonna be better now that we have them

D

·
0 Posts
yeah i go to pbnation just for the pmi section and the pump classifieds...

in sept when i came here.. wow i was a newb.. now look i have a bunch of stickies kicking around the forum and now know alot about paintball (mainly pmi.. the pmi forum was really helpful)

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Ya, when I came I was a definite newb, now look at me.

Still a newb, but a really really smart one. :p

I learned everything I know probably from coming to these forums, thanks guys, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. thumup:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts