Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it has been in hiding for the last couple weeks for a mysterious project we kept under the radar for sometime.. and now it has been let loose. This thing is insane now and has earned a new name... "CEB" / Crazy Evil B****....

We dont have any Hp numbers for sure yet or track times as we just got it out on the road. All i can say is its only running at 6psi of boost right now which both myself and the owner feels is a bit much. But stock block will hold up to 8-9 PSi and should the craving for more boost come we have a build block sitting here that will handle up to the turbos full boost potential of 25psi.

well enough rambling and here are the pics... feel free to ask any questions.

THE WEAPON

THE CONTROL

THE AMMUNITION

Enjoy!

·
Registered
314 Posts
looking awesome

ive seen only 1 other car with eyelids like that, it was a black neon, they look sick like that

thumup: thumup:

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
that thing does look like a CEB, myself i'd get some new rims since he's already done some stuff to it, like lights and exhaust, that takes away from teh sleeper image.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its got rims, just arent put on yet... going sleeperish for a bit. :ph34r:

here is a pic with the rims and body kit on, however the body kit will not be reinstalled.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Oh shnap a neon....
A neon with a turbo? Now I have seen everything....
Looks sweet...put the body kit on, and rice around with that....there really isnt anything better when someone says "Its a ****ing neon, it aint got ****" then bam...you own it in a drag...thats soo much fun!

·
Banned
651 Posts
wow man thats nice, that was actually my dream with cares when I drive, hook up some crappy ass car and win with a race, also have a system and make it look nicer than a lamb. like some crappy squared toyota or hyundai or barely heard name car.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
ramfan5.9 said:
ive seen only 1 other car with eyelids like that, it was a black neon, they look sick like that
I think it looks retarded, looks like painting mean-looking eyebrows on your aunt petunia.

Snowsk5054 said:
A neon with a turbo? Now I have seen everything....
:cough:srt4:cough:

it's still a neon :p at least you can back it up with going fast. but I'd rather push my stang than drive a neon again :rofl

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well estimated power from Hahn themselves is about 225-250 depending on your add ons including the turbo. We already have a Wideband monitor and an INDY intake manifold and Modern Performance stainless steel 3" exhuast so we know we are for sure hitting about 250 to the wheels at 8psi of boost. Once we get this tuned more we can take it to a track and get some dyno numbers as weel..

We have been told we can expect to see an easy low 13s pass consistantly at 6-7psi of boost.

Only reason i would push your Stang Zypro is if its out of gas!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well LMAO all you want, but this was a budget builder considering the vehicle is a 99 R/t and was picked up for $3000 cash and we only spent another $1800 on the entire turbo set up. This guy also went ahead and upgrade to the Stage 2 turbo setup for by adding the Side Mount intercooler for another $100 and then purchased a Zeitronix Wideband monitor as well.

It may be pointless to turbo a Neon to somebody like your self but we still get about 30-40 MPG for gas mileage and its been worth every penny.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ehh forgot the mods list for you guys...

Hahn Stage 2
58mm TB
INDY Intake Manifold
Modern Performance 3" stainless Steel Exhaust
Zeitronix Wideband AFR meter
Spec Stage 3 Clutch
Phantom LSD
Booger bushings
B&M Short Throw
front and rear strut bars
Eibach sportlines
removed a/c and p/s

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Snip3r said:
I never understood the reason for turbo'in neons. The SRT ok well...its factory turbo so ehhhh deal with it, I could just find a helluvva lot of better things to spend money on the a turbo neon.

Neons are the hondas of the "domestics"
oh but it's such a light car that turbo woudl be a enomorus boost to it. i think it's smart but also weird at the same time...I'd still take him in my parent's avalanche though.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
martix_agent said:
...I'd still take him in my parent's avalanche though.

' uh last i checked the avalanches didnt run a low 13 in the 1/4...

Nother update for you guys, we just up the boost to 9psi. Expect to hit the track and a Dyno the weekend of June 4th and 5th, going to Mopars in the park in the twin cities so if any of you are from Minnesota you know what im talking about and maybe see you there.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
allstarunited said:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

The plastic truck?

:rofl :rofl :rofl

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO dude thats probably the best burn i have read on this place in a long time, its not old, not overused and it was just down right creative.....

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
SWATORNOT said:
dude thats probably the best burn i have read on this place in a long time, its not old, not overused and it was just down right creative.....
Kind of like indirect sarcasm, eh?

Say what you will, but believe it or not, I don't browse every thread on this forum constantly trying to throw out one-liners and "own" people. I think my post count (or lack thereof) will attest to that. At the mention of an Avalanche street racing, I honestly laughed at my desk loud enough for my receptionist to hear, and I thought that was worthy of a simple post. If you feel otherwise and trying to pick at every possible comment makes you feel like a better person with a bigger e-penis, then by all means, go ahead.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts