Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with it??? can u point me in the right direction as far as good first mods for the marker etc. . .? just picked one up and am playing for the 1st time in over 10yrs this upcoming weekend any help is greatly appreciated!!!

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Its a dm11 with a window to the bolt, which is a dm10 with nt grips, which is a dm9 with new milling. Best upgrade is quality paint. Anything else youd want to get will be personal preference. I like replacing the trigger because i cant stand dye's triggers, but that is just my preference.

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Trigger and maybe a dropforward
i like to play with my buddies dm11 that has a dropforward not a big one just a small one that is pretty nice

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
rock the drop

i dont understand the window to the bolt....looks like crap to me
They had to think of SOMETHING to change to continue to ask $1300 for a PM8 with wired eyes and a horizontal LPR...

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
I like playing with a drop but no one plays with them anymore i played with one that was on a mini the air went through the drop forward
Idc the millin on the dm12 looks crappy i think the window is pointless just skip a year like eclipse did until you can figure out a better design

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Never been a fan of the Ego's looks. For dual-tube stacked ep poppets, I like...ummmmmmmmmmm...well...there's...hmmmmm...if MQ2 cockers count, I like them. Otherwise, all the poppets I can think of that I REALLY like are either inline or tri-tube.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
But the vertical placement allows for the sexiest Matrix ever made.
i think it makes it look like it had a tumor removed

so hold on, because iv handeled a few PM8s but never got to tear into them so i guess i have never realized the LPR was different. its not at the back of the lower tube then?

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
i think it makes it look like it had a tumor removed

so hold on, because iv handeled a few PM8s but never got to tear into them so i guess i have never realized the LPR was different. its not at the back of the lower tube then?
the pm5,6 and 7 all had the LPR in the same location as an ego or timmy. It was recessed into the body. On the PM8, they moved the adjustment screw so that it faces down, and is accessed through the grip frame. ( much like a marq)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts